Chapter 119

After carefully preparing the things to be used, Wen Lie and Miu had time to find Yan He Ning and the others, told the truth about the matter, and agreed on a plan to save people the next day.

    Everyone was shocked.

    They did not expect that the awakened and empowered orcs hidden in the dark of the vulture tribe were actually obtained in this way!

    They even didn't expect that the Wuya priests and the poor faction would have the heart to use the blood of the people to fulfill their ambitions and strength! !

    What do they think of the tribe? !

    They felt the unprecedented disappointment and fear, gave birth to them, and carried their countless joys and sorrows. The Sirius tribe, which made them work tirelessly, turned out to be so unrecognizable.

    The last trace of luck in their hearts was broken.

    The Sirius tribe now is really not worthy of their nostalgia.

.Yan's blood boiled all over his body, his eyes were as red as blood, and his hatred poured out. He said in a low voice, "Tomorrow, the Sirius Tribe will give it to us."

    Miao frowned, calmed him with empowerment, and said, "Don't be impulsive, just don't let them do bad things."

    Iwa sneered, "Of course."

    He will not take the initiative, but if the other party insists on breaking the plan, don't blame them for being rude.

    Saying goodbye to Yan and the others, Wen Lie was once again taken by Miu to the woods outside to find the orcs of the Illusion Carving Tribe. Naturally, it was the same advice and instructions.

    He held the thigh of a beast and gnawed, with one mouth and no mouth, which was given to them by the tribe who exchanged salt with them.

    Hearing Wenlie's words, he muttered, "There are still people outside waiting to exchange salt with us."

.Ji, who was reluctant to this task at the beginning, is now a little addicted. Whenever he exchanges salt for the other party and gets the same prey or other kinds of rare items, he has a strange sense of satisfaction, especially watching Those tribes rushed to give them food, and when they were rushing to exchange salt with them, they were eager to lift their tails into the sky.

    He didn't even think about secretly detaining other people's salt, and he would give as much as it was. Sincere and enthusiastic, everyone liked it. The orcs who came to exchange salt became more and more fond of them, and they also inquired about where their tribe was, saying that they would exchange salt with them in the future.

.The Orcs of the Phantom Eagle Tribe are naturally willing to tell them where Wencheng is. In just one or two days, they are almost famous nearby, and the word Wencheng is constantly mentioned and known by people. The salt-changing teams of those tribes rushed to tell them. While shocked that Wencheng was located in Dongju Mountain, he became more and more convinced that Wencheng was a mysterious tribe.

    In this regard, they are extremely proud of it.

    For this reason, even the non-orcs of the fantasy eagle tribe who enjoy the praise of the scenery don't feel good.

    It's a pity that Miao didn't give them a chance to refuse, but said indifferently: "Let them wait."

    Their white salt deal was so fair, just letting the other party wait, and Miao Si didn't feel embarrassed about it.