Chapter 57

Miao picked up the non-orc and put it on the opponent's animal skin bed, sat next to the opponent, looked at it for a while, put his finger in his mouth and bit it.

    After a while, the red, warm blood came out, rolling on the long and powerful index finger of the orc.

    The non-orc's lips are pale, with tender powder, and soft as a little cub's.

    Miao opened Wenlie's lips with his index finger, squeezed hard, and squeezed the blood into the opponent's mouth.

.It seems that he is still immersed in the fascination with Zuozuiguo, and he noticed the faint fishyness. The non-orcs were obviously a little unwilling. They frowned and tried to remove their heads, but found that they had used a lot of strength, and their heads were still Not moving, the unpalatable sweet water keeps pouring into the mouth, and the non-orc's throat makes an impatient sound, which is vague, but it's like a murderous little beast that can't help crying, which makes people unable to feel it. A little threatening power.

    Miao paused and continued.

    But in the next second he hissed softly, non-orcs are biting him!

    Not being honest after eating drunk fruit.

    Miu took his finger out and paused for a moment on the lips of the non-orc, smearing the remaining red with a bit of strength, muttering to himself cruelly, "I will heal you and bite me?"

.He learned the word "Lao Tzu" from a non-orc, and at first he felt awkward, but after a long time, he felt more joyful, especially when expressing dissatisfaction.

    Miao did not hesitate to learn it.

    He took off his finger and licked it, and the small wound soon began to heal.

    Only then did he shake off his fingers that felt a little numb, and pushed up the animal skin on the arm of the non-orc. On the thin white skin, the black and red hard scabs on the skin looked not as hideous as he had seen a few days ago. It is very dazzling.

    After watching that for a while, the healing effect of blood began to take effect. The scab was slowly replaced by new tissue, and gradually began to fall off. Soon, there was only a piece of white, medium and powdery new skin on the non-orc’s wound. It is more matte and tender against the background.

.Miao touched with a little satisfaction, soft, with slightly cool tentacles, he paused, and refinished the animal skins for the non-orcs, rubbing his fingers and walking away.

    Seeing that non-orcs are like this, they should have never touched Drunken Fruit. It is estimated that they will not wake up until the first sun sets tomorrow. Then when they set off tomorrow, all the orcs have to watch him do this "sleeping in." The guy who couldn't wake up took it out.

    Thinking about it this way, he has a secret, mischievous triumph. It seems that holding a drunken dream, a well-behaved and quiet non-orc in his arms under the eyes of the public is as worthy of showing off as hunting a fierce beast. Things.

    The next day, Wen Lie woke up with a headache, but found that he was no longer in the cave, but was lying on the back of the beast-shaped Miu.

    The surrounding scene is gray dense forest and heavy snow falling like goose feathers.

.And his body was covered with a few thick and wide animal skins, and the cold wind raged by, but he curled up in a corner was unaffected.

    This made him feel like a small bug shrouded in a clam shell, sinking into the quiet warmth and not knowing the world.