Chapter 46

After Bai ran away, the orcs who were caught in crazy self-doubt also dispersed.

    The beast god is on top, they want to go quietly.

    The remaining Miao looked at the exhibition that only two hadn't left, then looked at Wen Lie, his face was a little unnatural, as if he wanted to say something, but because of the exhibition, he held back.

    Finally, he left with an unhappy expression.

    Wen Lie Chongzhan nodded, "Take me to see the poison glands you took first."

    Zhan's appearance has not changed much, but it may be because of the self-confidence brought by the transformation that he no longer subconsciously bows as before, but appears more energetic.

    Wen Lie's words interrupted the gratitude Zhanzheng was about to blurt out. He took a deep look at Wen Lie and bowed his head respectfully and said, "Yes, Da Wu."

.From the moment of awakening, Zhan swears to the beast god that he will always be loyal to the great witch, work for it, and do his best.

    Wen Lie and Da Wu, these four words are firmly engraved in Zhan's heart, and will follow him throughout his life, becoming the most ingrained cornerstone of his life.

    Wen Lie's arrival excited the orc cub who was working in the dense forest behind the cave.

    They witnessed the awakening of Bai and Yahe Zhan with their own eyes. The picture that was more shocking than any wonderful and seductive description hit their hearts and made them feel the unprecedented eagerness!

    Be recognized by the great witch and become a real orc!

    Nervous, eager, and motivated.

    The half-orc cubs who lived in the Black Forest felt the so-called happiness of being alive for the first time.

    That is the simplest, purest, and most accessible thing at the beginning of life.

.But they lost it for too long, and now they finally have to take it back with their own hands.

    Their lively little hearts are beating fiercely, full of hope for life.

    Jing Xiao held a fleshy thing in his hand, which was stained with a lot of blood. He held it carefully, raised it high, and looked up at the great witch, "...Great witch, this is what I just dug out. I didn’t use a stone knife, I dug with my fingers, it didn’t break!"

    Wen Lie's smile changed slightly. He grabbed Jing's hand and quickly checked it again, and found that there were no wounds, before he breathed a sigh of relief. When he looked at Jing again, he found that the other party's face had become pale. Obviously The expression on his face just now scared the boy a little.

    Realizing that his actions just now were a bit untimely, he saved them in time, "You did a good job, plus you helped me boil the oil before, and got two points..But don't dig this with your hands in the future, use a stone knife, and it will be fine if you dig it. "

    He looked around for a week and found that the half-orc cubs basically have one poison gland in their hands, and some have two, but they are very consistent. There are no traces of knife cutting on them, which makes Wen Lie aware of the seriousness of the problem. , He solemnly said: "Today, I give everyone a bonus point, one point for a poisonous gland. But you have to remember that this is only because you completed the task, not because you did a good job."

    Looking at the expressions of all the half-orcs, Wen Lie knew that they were wrong again. He continued: "You are not doing well, not because the poison glands are imperfectly separated, on the contrary, they are perfect, without impurities, and without damage. , But precisely because of this..."