Chapter 34

"Warning! Warning! There are a large number of unlisted characters that have detected violent fluctuations in the barbaric value and the value is about to rise! The total value is expected to exceed 300! The 50% of the detected value fluctuates because the service provider's inappropriate reform behavior is given here. The first-level physical training penalty! The duration is 300 seconds, and it will be implemented immediately!"

    "Uh……"

    Then the orcs who were immersed in the grand plan and grand ambition rewards saw that in the last second, their great witch was still waving his hands and talking to the orcs around him, and in the next second, he suddenly covered his chest. Upside down!

    Fortunately, Miu was nearby and caught him in time.

    The orc's face was gloomy, "What's the matter?"

    Wen Lie also wanted to ask, what is going on? !

    He grabbed his chest and felt a flame burning in his heart!

.But in just a few seconds, Wen Lie's face became as white as thin paper, and large beads of sweat slipped from his forehead, dripping onto the orc's injuries, and it was so hot.

    Miao hugged the limp non-orc, and for the first time he felt a little at a loss. He didn't understand that the non-orc was still talking to him, but it became like this in the next second.

    It's like at the farewell banquet.

    Farewell...? !

    He supported Wen Lie's waist and made the non-orc who was so painful to be struggling to meet his sight. Miao stared at the closed eyes of the non-orc's sweat-drenched eyelashes, and all kinds of speculations rolled in his heart, "You are awakening. force?"

    He remembered that non-orcs had said that non-orcs had special witchcraft power and took a long time to awaken. At that time, he suspected that the first time they met with non-orcs, the other party suddenly fell down to awaken the witchcraft power.

.So at the last farewell banquet, he saw that the other party suddenly seemed to be in pain again. He was worried that the priest would find the other party's abnormality, so he had to feed the other party a bit of his own blood.

    His blood has a healing effect, and he has been buried in his heart forever, and he has never told anyone about it.

    Everyone knows that when a priest with powerful magic power grows older, the blood in his body will gradually become infected with the ability to heal, and he can feed blood to heal others. But no one has ever heard that the blood of the orcs will have this ability.

    Before Miao was the first warrior, he was just a tribal orphan like Wen Lie. He was not valued by anyone. He was worried about a little food every day. He was powerless and powerless. His natural vigilance made it impossible for Miao to expose himself. The special part of the body.

.When I saw non-orcs falling in his arms that time, Miao still didn't understand how he could feed the blood to the opponent so easily.

    Once or twice, this is the third time, all sorts of similar signs are in front of my eyes, but I cannot believe Wen Lie's identity as the "Great Witch".

    Perhaps, non-orcs are really people with special magic powers that can bring them magical things.

    But with regard to the priests destined by the beast gods, the beastly instinct of the orcs believes that the cunning non-orcs must not have all told the truth.