Chapter 110

The Wuya priest quietly squeezed his crutches, and his voice remained silent, "Smell."

    He didn't expect that this non-orc could still live, but since he survived, he must have reliance.

    He raised his eyes to look at each other's body-dependent and tacit understanding with Miao, and his eyes flashed unpleasantly, is it Miao?

    Priest Wu Ya did not expect that he changed his original plan because of Miu's remarks that he wanted to pursue You Jin, and sent a non-orc with a bad personality to make him a partner with Miu. Now it has become a reality.

    There is a subtle change in his mood.

    The orc he has carefully cultivated for more than ten years originally thought it would be unusual to be aggressive here, but he did not expect that now there is one more item, and the other party will be manipulated by that kind of stupid feelings.

.Look at the look that you can't wait to stick to a non-orc, where is the slightest posture that a strong person should have?

    This child, Miao, is still as willful as before.

    Such a non-orc, but with a better face and a softer body, he hooked his soul.

    Now I have to fight him again for the other side.

    This time, the Uya priest still chose to discard it.

    If it is useless to bite the owner back, he will naturally not keep it.

    However, since the poor wanted his child to have the bloodline of orc talent, the child Miu had turned his face against him and tried to harm him.

    The Wuya priest thought a thousand times, but his face was not moved by the words listed, the child's play tricks. What are the benefits of winning in the face? .In the face of absolute power, it is just a pebble hitting the stone.

    Just like the vulture tribe, who did all those bad things, now they still hold everyone in their hands, not even the people who are injustice in the salt tribe and the monkey stone tribe.

    I heard that some powerful Eagle Wings came to trouble the Vulture Tribe before, didn't they still get easily dismissed by the other party?

    As long as it can be guaranteed that Hui Ming will give them something, then it will be under the other side. What does it matter?

    The strength of the tribe is destined to require sacrifice.

    "In this way," the Wuya priest looked faint, and he did not blame anyone's embarrassment at all, "Since it is safe to come back, then go with us to change the salt, and finally go back together."

    whispering sound.

    The people watching the excitement were dull. After the reminder of the black tooth priest, they realized that the time was slipping fast, and the two suns had gone to the west!

.So they patted their buttocks and went to the river bank.

    In a short while, only the Wencheng tribe and the Sirius tribe were left.

    Without outsiders, under the appearance of Xu and Wei snakes, the two sides exposed maliciously, raised their mouths, and said badly: "Your brother is half dead? Why, isn't our first warrior even able to bring people down Dongju Mountain? It’s the Lingbing season, but so many have died... This non-orc hollowed out your body? Tsk, it’s really good, Er, don’t you think?"

    There was bursts of laughter from the crowd, and a scarred one-eyed orc appeared and shouted loudly, "Yes, when Xiao Wenlie pestered me to exchange food, I am afraid that you are still there. Giant mountain fights dragon beast? Hahahaha! Uh——!"