Chapter 103

They traded white salt with the Wuxiang tribe, and negotiated with Ji. When the people of the Monkey Stone tribe were taken away by the younger brother of Ji, Wen Lie had not had time to eat much, and they had eaten up all the salted fish before. .

    So they continued to eat, with sweet fruits, Wen Lie was not interested in meat.

    But he was embarrassed to take the food first by himself, so he had to pretend not to care, sit upright in the corner and warm the fire, trying not to think about it.

    Miao asked the Wuxiang tribe for sweet fruit, which was exchanged for non-orcs. At this moment, seeing that the other party didn't eat it, he was a little confused. He grabbed two of them from the inside, didn't wipe them, and bit one of them.

    The fruit is yellow, crisp and sweet when bitten, without a bit of astringency. It is more delicious than the one he got from Xiong Gutou before. "Why don't you eat it?" he asked.

.Seeing the non-orc's pale lips opened, his clear eyes blinked, and he whispered, "Wait for everyone to taste the meat together."

    The voice was small, it sounded a bit soft, and there was a breathy sound. Miao chewed the sweet fruit in his mouth, softening in his heart, and he was about to be transformed by the rare shyness of non-orcs, his wolf eyes Staring at the small face of the other party sitting tightly, and also learning the other party's whispering words, "So much, let's eat first by ourselves,... I feed you?"

    However, before waiting for the other party to answer, he leaned forward and caught the other party's slightly opened mouth.

    The sweet scent of fruit spread between their lips and teeth. Miao fell in love with the taste of the fruit for a while, and hungrily swallowed the juice mixed with the lingering liquid of the two. He thought, no wonder the orcs like to eat sweets. Guo, it was really sweet, so sweet that he felt tight in his belly, trembling with trembling, wishing to rectify people on the spot.

.Fortunately, he still remembered where the two of them were. Seeing that the non-orcs were really annoyed, he sucked the hooking tongue and released his mouth.

    Both of them were a little unstable, Wen Lie patted the orc's face softly, annoyed and ashamed, and said, "Take your face!"

    Miao laughed, his voice low and hoarse, with inexplicable sentiment, "No."

    Rejected simply.

    "...Sweet?" He licked his lips, staring at the person's profile.

    Seeing people not talking, and fascinatingly sniffing the light taste of the non-orcs, Miao's long arms hooked the non-orcs' necks, and the sweet fruit that was gnawed in his hands and the whole one came up together, leaning against the other side's face. , Continue to ask: "Just a bite, do you want it?"

    "Go away!" Wen Lie turned his face and finally made a move, kicking him viciously.

.Miao took a bite of his collarbone easily, tried to suppress the surging feeling, and said with a low threat: "Don't move, otherwise..."

    "Do you want?" He was reluctant and teasing, and he didn't know if he was asking about fruit or something else.

    Wen Lie has never seen this battle before, and his face burned suddenly, and said at a loss: "You, have you ever finished?"

    Why did this guy suddenly...

    As if he knew what he was thinking in his heart, the orc said helplessly and a little annoyed: "Do you know that it is the warm season? You still hook me like this..."