Chapter 6

Moreover, there is one thing they can't figure out. According to Ya's words, Wen Lie clearly has the ability to catch a lot of birds with that black net.

    Why eat boneless beasts?

    But after hearing what Ge and Mo said, Wen Lie became more and more sure that the boneless beasts in their mouth were the snakes he knew.

    As for the problem of boneless beasts being extremely poisonous.

    Wen Lie was a little helpless and funny. He explained: "My parents said that not all boneless beasts are poisonous. Some boneless beasts are not only non-toxic, but the meat is also very delicious, which is good for non-orcs. "

    He knew it, as long as everything was related to non-orcs, everything was easy to discuss.

    Grid's brown eyes suddenly brightened, and he said excitedly: "What you said is true?! There are non-poisonous boneless beasts? Then the one you were yesterday..."

    Thinking of the key points, he immediately changed his distressed look.

.Mo Ye couldn't hide his sorrow while his heart was surging.

    Wen Lie thought for a while, then added another heavy blow, "And I have eaten it, it's delicious."

    It's really delicious.

    Ever since he was scared by a snake when he was a child, every time he saw a snake, he was a little frustrated. In order to overcome his fear, he began to eat snake meat.

    In the village, there are some who specialize in raising snakes, some who raise snake meat, and some who raise pet snakes.

    Because Grandpa often needs medicine such as snake gall, it is very convenient for him to get snake meat.

    Eat snake meat if you are afraid, eat one more if you are afraid.

    After frying, cooking, roasting and stewing, he later discovered that the snake meat was quite delicious.

    So he is definitely not a lie.

    He said it was delicious and not poisonous!

.The three wolves in the tent did not speak, and the little wolf cub buried himself in the bed of animal skins and shivered.

    But at this time his father and Uncle Ge were not in the mood to teach him.

    Mo Hege was moved.

    Orcs are not used to lying, Wen Lie has no reason to lie to them, so they have no doubt about Wen Lie's words.

    Moreover, Wen Lie's parents are beasts, and the beasts are powerful, like to go alone, and roam around all the year round. It is normal to say that there are any unexpected discoveries.

    But they still hesitate.

    I don't understand why the other party will find them.

    After all, they are just two remnant beasts.

    Faced with such a fact that they had to admit, both of them thought with some pain in their hearts.

.Mo's mood quickly stabilized, and he calmly said: "Even if you can find the cave of the boneless beast, we may not be able to hunt it."

    Wen Lie looked at the expressions of the two and knew that his persuasion work had been successful for the most part.

    He smiled slightly, "It doesn't take you much effort."