Chapter 78

Both of these plants are shrubs, only reaching the waist of a person, not very tall.

    The weather is getting warmer, the frozen ground is fading away, and the beasts are working hard again. In just one afternoon, they dig through a full ten acres of land and plant all the plums and thorns they found. .

    It's just that everyone looks at the small saplings slantingly inserted in the ground, wondering, can they really live like this?

    On the contrary, Xionggu priest Hejin, when he saw the great witch teaching everyone cultivate and plant, the brilliance in his eyes became brighter and brighter!

    They also tried to transplant small trees that can produce delicious fruits, but the success rate was so low that they gave up in desperation.

    But now listening to the big witch talking about planting knowledge they have never heard before, what temperature and humidity, planting density, plowing and cultivating the soil...

.They never knew that there is so much attention to planting trees!

    Priest Xionggu wished to take a wooden board to write down all what the great witch said, but his witch language was not compatible with the great witch, and he had not learned a few of the "Chinese" taught by the great witch.

    There was no way, the priest Xionggu insisted on learning "Chinese" and hurriedly wrote down what Wenlie said, while pestering Wenlie to ask questions, trying to keep things in his mind.

    "This regular fertilization...does it use feces?" Priest Xionggu's expression was a little weird.

    Wen Lie nodded. He didn’t think it was embarrassing. The living habits of the beasts are unhygienic. They often do not look at the place to urinate and defecate, so that when they are living in the tribe, Wen Lie is not too small. bomb.

.Now they want to form a new tribe by themselves, Wen Lie certainly does not want to step on the ground every day in the near future.

    He felt that it was necessary to solve this problem through fertilization.

    Everyone was also surprised. Hearing that Da Wu said that he would dig two long and thin deep pits on the edge of the newly cultivated field, so that everyone can focus on solving sanitation problems in the future, and it can also fertilize the soil and make the fruit trees grow better. They all agreed.

    Isn't it just a few more steps? It's not difficult.

    Even if they don’t dig a hole in this way, they can’t really solve it anywhere. They have to find a way to find a place where no one is. Now this is just right, saving you from finding a place on your own every day. It’s really convenient!

    So the crowd dug up the pit not far from the field and near the lower reaches of the terrain.

.When the two matters were resolved, the fire on the other side of the pottery kiln was still burning enthusiastically, occasionally a small beast on duty threw firewood into the wood-throwing hole, and the small face illuminated by the fire light was red.

    Wen Lie holds two empty glass bottles in his hand. They were left over after the barbecue sauce was eaten. They are of no use. But tomorrow, if the pottery kiln can be smoothly out of the kiln, he will start teaching everyone how to make jam. He plans to Tonight, use these empty bottles to practice your hands first, so that you can accurately locate the best match. Tomorrow you will learn how to get started.

    After finishing the work with everyone, ordering everyone to eat and rest, Wen Lie returned to his cave.

    The orc was still asleep, occupying the entire animal skin bed, stretched out, with thick eyebrows slightly frowning, and his handsome face like a knife was glowing slightly red because of the heat, and it also blurred the cold and hard aura even more. Gentle and naive.