Chapter 115

When the two found them, a group of two-meter-high big orcs were pitifully squatting in a small cave, eating barbecues around two fires.

    The meat was burnt, the burnt smell spread far away, and the beasts were all smeared with black marks on their faces, looking funny and stupid.

    Seeing them coming, it was like a baby bird meeting the mother bird, tearful, wishing to hug their thighs and cry.

    I was very awkward, "You, do you still think of us? Forget the meat, don't leave us a bit of salt!"

    So they can only catch prey to drink blood.

    He was almost spotted by the vulture orcs patrolling the periphery of the vulture tribe.

    If it weren't for the non-orcs in the vulture tribe, they would have run away long ago!

    Wen Lie, he really didn't remember if he stuttered anyone.

.Touching his nose, he said: "Isn't this here to give you food?"

    He took out the only meat strips left in his backpack, and threw them enough of the freshly made barbecue and salt, and barely calmed the people, which explained the purpose of this visit.

    There was no reaction, and he shouted angrily: "You, you just give us such a bit of salt and tell us to exchange meat with someone?!"

    Although the orcs of their illusion tribe are powerful, but they have hundreds of times as many orcs as they are now. Does this cunning little witch look up to them too much? ! Is it really necessary to use the hands of the little tribe orcs to kill them if you leave it to them?

    He knew that Wencheng was not so easy to live in, and the great witch in front of him was absolutely ruthless and unrighteous, scumbag orcs. He deceived them all, so he didn't cherish it at all.

.Wen Lie was also getting a headache because of his yelling. He didn't know that a lot of cleverness and a bit of sand sculpture were actually so stupid. When he clicked on the guide, he took out the salt in one breath and piled it up. In the small cave, more than 30 orcs from the Huan Diao Tribe were squeezed to the station on the cave wall.

    "Is this enough?"

    They are so stupid.

    Nodded blankly, "Enough, enough."

    Wen Lie was uneasy, and before leaving, he told him, "Don't be foolish, talk to people, and don't feel bad about salt. Give as much salt as you want. I found something wrong when I came back. Let you eat all the extra salt! Understand? "

    They are still stupid.

    Continue to nod in a daze, "I understand, I understand."

    Until the two of them walked away, an orc "fucked" out of a "witch language".

    "He he he--?!.Where did he get the salt from? ! "

    The rest of them also shook their heads desperately, staring at the white salt on the ground.

    Very mournful and vomiting smoke ring, real smoke ring, I just tried my best to put out the fire and save the white salt accidentally inhaled it and forgot to vomit it, "Mother, you said, is he the son of a beast god who was born secretly on the ground?"

    Everyone looked serious and nodded together, they felt so.

    "Then look at a fart?! Go and block people! This is too close, fly away, did a few teams run ahead during the first day? Stop them all!"