Chapter 64

Miao Wenyan was taken aback for a moment, but then he thought of something. He closed his eyes, twisted his eyebrows, pushed him, and said coldly, "Get out of the way if you are afraid!"

    But immediately the blue veins on the orc's forehead collapsed, and the strength to hold the waist of the non-orc did not consciously increase, if the non-orc dared to go--!

    His increasingly chaotic mind hadn't even thought that at the end, a pair of cold hands was placed on his forehead, and immediately, the reassuring breath filled the tip of his nose, "It's not hot."

    He heard non-orcs say this.

    The non-orcs did not leave.

    Miu suddenly wanted to laugh, non-orcs were not afraid of him.

    He might have laughed in the vagueness, subconsciously locked the source that made him feel at ease, put his head on the shoulders of the non-orcs, seldom called the names of the non-orcs, and his voice was so soft that he didn't even realize it. , He said: "It smells good."
.It is the smell of animal incense.

    The fragrance of the beast is a mysterious scent that is transformed by magic power. It is planted in the blood of non-orcs, and it is contaminated with his scent, making Miao fascinated.

    Wen Lie quickly noticed Miu's strangeness, as if holding a hot potato, he immediately took off the animal skins on his body.

    However, this action stimulated the orc whose mind was already somewhat unclear. Miu's face suddenly became violent, his vertical pupils suddenly shrank into sharp needles, and a threatening roar in his throat, which was not so much a human voice. It's better to say it's the roar of the beast.

    The orc rushed forward, instinctively normal, hugged the non-orc tightly and kissed it.

    It was cold and sweet with a little green stone mushroom, which fascinated the orcs.

    He swallowed unconsciously, like a beast eager for blood, gulping the sweetness of the non-beast population.

.Unfortunately, as he said, non-orcs are not well-behaved and harmless white-haired beasts, but rebellious eagles. The next second, Miao tasted his own blood.

    When the pain struck, he realized that there was a bloody wound on his lips, and the blood flow continued.

    Miu stretched out his tongue and licked it, wickedly and licentiously, his faint vertical pupils stared at the non-orcs, making a vague voice, "Give it to me."

    Wen Lie was scared and angry right now. The orc's state was obviously wrong. It was like a sudden change of person. The whole person was full of evil spirits, his eyes were lustful and crazy, just as fierce as just now...

    He didn't believe it was something the orcs could do.

    Even if...

    Wen Lie suddenly recalled the various performances of the orcs in front of him along the way.

.He swallowed hard, even if males chase females unconsciously, this guy shouldn't be like this! !

    Wen Lie suddenly broke free of the orc's restraint, punched the opponent fiercely, turned and ran out!

    His heartbeat started to speed up, and his mouth was filled with infinite desire, damn it! What exactly is going on! ?

    Besides marking and attracting wild beasts, that beast fragrance has other functions? !

    Suddenly, Wen Lie stopped and knelt down on one leg.

    That kind of feeling, at the farewell banquet, the feeling of being rejected by the witch power of the black tooth priest came up again!