Chapter 116

Brie was kind, Wen Lie did not refuse.

    Although I don't think I have taken care of Abe much, it is probably a great kindness to Brie and Ning. Doing something can make them feel at ease.

    Miao simply waited until everyone had left, and asked him if he wanted to catch them.

    A servant priest, Miao really didn't take this fate seriously.

    He naturally kept this matter in mind. When he first saw You Jin, he even hid some cruel thoughts, intending to solve the matter secretly, so that non-orcs would not know about it.

    But now being raised by Brie, he can't pretend to be stupid.

    However, it was regrettable in his heart. According to his simple character as a little non-orc, it is estimated that he killed people well.

.Wen Lie didn't know what to say. Seeing that the orc's face was full of magnanimity, on the contrary, he himself did not dare to look at each other, his eyes drifted away, "You were not a suitor before?"

    There is also the beast incense thing. Don’t think he doesn’t know. This guy hugs him to sleep every night, wishing to lick him all over like a dog, saying that it’s not because the beast incense is marking the site and he killed him. Do not believe.

    Hearing that Lie asked, Miao's face immediately changed. He himself is a domineering personality with a strong desire for monopolization, and he will save others by himself. Naturally, he will not think that the fact that his lover has “pursed” others is a trivial matter, so he did not realize it at all. The little awkwardness in the list quickly became flustered, "No, no, I didn't chase him! That was their idea, I don't like him at all! I, I..."

    He has nothing to say.

.When they asked him to "cheat" You Jin to force them to serve their new tribe in the future, he did not refuse, and he also acquiesced in saying that he liked You Jin to the outside world.

    At that time, he really didn’t care about it, as if he was outside the whole thing, he even watched the excitement leisurely, watching that hypocritical non-orc wandering between him and Tan, thinking that he had captured everything. Human heart makes people stop being funny.

    "Wenwen, I was wrong..." Miao really has immediately caught You Jin and killed him in front of Wenlie, so as to prove his innocence.

    "I just like you." Like a little wolf dog, the orc's voice is soft and wolf, and his sigh is low. .He kept kissing each other’s face, and he felt aggrieved again in his heart, "Before you, there were many suitors, and you are still so close to them..." He couldn’t say anymore, just imagined, he couldn’t wait to kill those people. Find out, like that Er, tortured to death.

    This Wen Lie really didn't know, after all, he was a "latecomer".

    He couldn't help being curious, "You tell me, what happened to ‘I’?"

    Miao shook his head. He didn't want to say, he was angry, afraid that he couldn't help but do something.

    In fact, "Wen Lie" was not as obscure as he thought at that time, especially after being framed by You Jin's tricks, it became an anecdote among the population. For a while, people like Miao who were not interested in trivial matters were I can hear this name from time to time in the people around me.

.Not to mention that afterwards, Wen Lie suddenly became self-improving, made a bird net by himself, and discovered the secret of the boneless beast. This name has become the name that the tribes chant.