Chapter 50

Wen Lie blinked.

    This is because the orcs love each other?

    He was a little speechless, but he didn't prevent his paw from quickly tapping on the schoolbag and finding the reward--

    Armor Piercing Horn Bow Quantity 1 Iron Feather Arrows Quantity 20

    ...

    Wen Lie was pleasantly surprised again.

    With the template, are you still worried about not being able to buy more weapons from the guide?

    Although the cheating is that the guide’s daily transaction limit is three times, after he discovered the huge difference in buying and selling green stone mushrooms from the guide last time, he thought about reselling a few times to make a fortune, but he was pushed back by a warning from the guide, and then he knew People are not fools either.

    Although the number of transactions is limited, as long as he perseveres, he can always form a bow team, right?

.Regardless of whether the orcs can use it or not, based on the performance of Miu and Mo last time, it is estimated that other people are not much different. Come and practice slowly, and then use them to popularize the method of use.

    Wen Lie has observed the fighting methods of the orcs, whether it is in the human form or in the orc state, it is an absolute power competition, with no skill at all.

    If they have undergone certain skills training, coupled with appropriate weapons, their strength will never stop here.

    For the establishment of a new tribe, strong offense and defense are indispensable.

    They are already short of manpower, even if the bear tribe is added, they can barely be regarded as a small tribe.

.The shortcomings in the number of people must be matched with a stronger single-player combat ability, otherwise, like the bear tribe, Miao and their twenty orcs are thinking about it.

    After regaining his senses, Wen Lie hurriedly called the orcs up. He always found places that violated peace in this world. He already has such a long history. Why is the basic treatment and writing still held by people like "priests"? Firmly control, the infrastructure construction is a complete failure.

    But in fact, there is some truth in thinking carefully.

    In ancient China, did the gentry class have access to writing and education?

    Ordinary people, books, are things they can't afford for a lifetime.

    By analogy, the orcs of different worlds can also be called primitive environmental backgrounds.

    In the final analysis, there is still a lack of culture and inheritance, and the cornerstone of inheritance is words.

.After thinking about this, Wen Lie made a decision. He solemnly said: "The Beast God will not deprive anyone of the right to ask for advice humbly, whether it is power, healing or text inheritance or other knowledge and skills," he said clearly. The voice echoed in the cave, "All the beast gods give to his people are for the able to live!"

    Hum!

    Everyone's heads seemed to be smashed heavily by a stone, and the words of the great witch continued to ring in their ears over and over again.

    Obviously, he couldn't understand the strange pronunciations that the big witch said at the end, but the blessings were as good as the soul, and the orcs understood them instantly.