Chapter 24

With these words, You Jin didn't know whether he was dealing with Naisang or comforting himself.

    Smart as he is, how could he not know how jealous Nathan is towards him.

    Nai Sang doesn't want to become a partner with Tan. If the news of the breakdown of the relationship between him and Miu is known to Nai Sang, he might turn his face with him immediately.

    He is just a non-orc without a father and no mother. He can reach this height and he can only rely on himself.

    He was considered by the priests to possess witchcraft power and was extremely pure.

    He used his magic power to successfully make the first warrior Myo his suitor. He used the orcs who admired him to obtain enough food, warm tents, and beautiful animal skins. He also used the stupid Nathan to approach the patriarch’s son Tan. .

    All of this made You Jin feel an unprecedented sense of conquest.

.However, everything is at stake because of the appearance of a non-orc.

    Especially, when the non-orc who has been ignored by everyone is pushed ahead of the people in a certain distribution.

    The eyes of the orcs made You Jin feel threatened.

    In the priest's stone canopy, when he heard the other party saying that he wanted to choose Miao as the other party's partner, this threat and jealousy steamed out endless hatred.

    He doesn't allow it.

    So he designed everything and thought that Wen Lie would lose his life, but he didn't expect the other party to be dead, but he just lost his fertility.

    It doesn't matter, as a servant priest, he knows that the Lingbing season will appear ahead of schedule this year.

    A non-orc like Wen Lie who has no fertility and can no longer attract the attention of the orcs, what else is there to survive?

    But he didn't expect that the other party survived.

.And as if half-destined, Miu was seduce again.

    Thinking of Miu's treatment of non-orcs, the resentment in Yu Jin's eyes can no longer be concealed.

    He doesn't allow it.

    This time, it is still not allowed.

    "Naisang, did the priest say it? Where should Miu and the others go?" You Jin asked softly.

    Nai Sang didn't know why he was talking about Wen Lie, but Yu Jin started to ask about it.

    Seeing that he was still looking at Miu, with a sad look, he suddenly rejoiced in his heart, thinking that Yu Jin didn't want to hear about Wen Lie anymore, and worried about Miu.

    "East, east." Nai Sang said with some uncertainty after a while before he could thoroughly remember the direction words taught by the priest.

    "East? Isn't that the direction of giant mountains and dragon beasts?!" You Jin seemed to be taken aback.

."But the priest said, that's what God meant to the warriors." Nathan curled his lips.

    "But, can they cross the huge mountain and kill the dragon beast?" You Jin muttered.

    Nai Sang was impatient, "Didn't you say every day how powerful Miu and the others are? They can hunt even groups of wild beasts, and are they afraid of giant mountains and dragon beasts?"