Chapter 55

Wen Lie was not afraid of spicy food. He ate a clean bite and licked the remaining chili sauce on his lips.

    But Miu, I don't know how, the red on his face is a little deeper.

    Some orcs like the taste of chili, and some are not used to it, but for other sauces, the orcs are absolutely full of praise!

    Especially the garlic sauce and barbecue sauce, they are going crazy.

    The illusion that he had just been in love with the half-orcs cubs was suddenly broken, and the pair of claws turned into afterimages!

    Looking at the half-beast cub who was so anxious that he couldn't reach the sauce on the periphery, Wen Lie was so angry that he put down the steak he held in his hand and said to the orcs, "You bake it yourself!"

    Sure enough, he shouldn't have illusions about this group of barbarians, the numbers on the guide still don't move!

.Only then did the orcs stopped, chuckled, and slipped away holding the skins they had torn off.

    There is sauce from the beast god on it!

    When the orcs had dispersed, Wen Lie saw that there were only four clean corners of the animal skin used to put the sauce, and it was even more angry and funny, and I didn't know what to say.

    He hummed and sneered twice, but fortunately he didn't pour all the sauce on, and he still kept two bottles.

    The steak was brushed with the oil dripping from the barbecue, and it was sizzling, and the inside was brushed with the orcs’ favorite barbecue sauce or garlic sauce. The sauce has been mixed with cumin powder and pepper. As the barbecue time gets longer and longer, the fragrance becomes more and more attractive.

    After it was baked, it was burnt and crispy when it was eaten in the mouth. It made the beasts want to bite off their tongues.

.However, Wen Lie misunderstood the orcs this time. They grabbed the sauce because they were worried about the rest of the orcs. The half-orc cubs were not in the consideration of this group of arrogant orcs, so they tasted something new for themselves, and the orcs actually resisted their feasting. Desire, half of it was given to the drooling ass next to him.

    Including Ge and Mo who disdain to snatch them.

    These two people are the second of the heroes of today's hunting. Although the orcs coveted the other side's sleeve arrows, they also knew that the other party was the person next to the great witch. Maybe he was more liked by the great witch than Miao, after all, Miao was always bullying the great witch.

    And the orc cubs were so anxious that they didn't care about anything. After getting along with them, they didn't have the initial defense against the group of orcs. They grabbed the meat steak that the orcs handed over and gnawed. Some of them were separated by chili sauce, cubs. They sucked their noses straight after eating, and refused to let them go.

.There was no one in Wen Lie robbing him, he was facing a whole huge rib, no, there was another person.

    Wen Lie turned his head and said vigilantly: "What are you doing here?"

    Innocent Miao said, "I don't have sauce."

    Wen column: "..."

    In the end, the two shared a whole piece of rib, Wen Lie couldn't walk anymore, and he hadn't done it.

    The guy ate the whole rib, still not enough, and asked, "Anything else?"

    Wen Lie felt that his private house was being coveted. He subconsciously clutched his chest, "Nothing!"