Chapter 15

They walked along the forest to the east until Wen Lie felt his feet were stiff, and they stopped.

    Wen Lie looked around, and the trees here were obviously more luxuriant, and when you looked ahead, you could see more tall trees.

    Ya jumped out of his arms and approached a huge tall tree that resembled an olive tree. Wen Lie saw that not far from the ground, the trunk of that tree was hollow.

    In other words, this is a tree hole.

    Ya raised his head and screamed a few times. After a while, the same scream came from the tree hole!

    But the voice was obviously weak and weak.

    Ya was anxious when he heard it, and rushed into the tree hole. After a while, he came out with a ball of white dumplings that was half his size!

    Wen Lie was shocked, "What is this?"

.Aao whimpered: "Bai! Bai is sick!"

    He just looked at the grass in the tent, and felt a little familiar, only then remembered that there are so many kinds of grass around the white tree hole, Bai always refuses to accept his food, but if you use that kind of grass The grass will trade for the fish, and Bai will definitely agree!

    Ya screamed anxiously, and took the white dumpling, which was arched on the ground, with his head vigorously. The white dumpling opened his eyes slightly, but his eyes were lost and closed again after a while.

    Ya became even more at a loss, and kept slapping her white face with her paws, trying to wake him up.

    In Yazhi's perception, once an orc becomes ill, it is a very dangerous thing!

    Only then did Wen Lie see clearly that the one lying on the ground was clearly a white tiger cub!

    He was surprised, what's the matter? !

    How does this cub live in such a place?

.The situation did not allow him to think too much. He stepped forward to check Bai Tuanzi's physical condition and understood that it was frozen, and he was probably hungry a lot.

    Seeing that Ya was still fooling around, he couldn't help but stop him. He picked up the frozen white dumpling and walked into the tree hole. He glanced at it. The tree hole was very large, but empty, even with animal skins. No, he took off his animal skins and laid it on the ground, and put the white dumplings on it.

    He quickly flattened the white dumplings and rubbed his whole body vigorously while instructing Ya, "Go back to the tent and bring a bundle of firewood, and by the way, ask Gora to bring two bowls of fish soup. No, a pot. Go and get back!"

    Ya nodded, screamed and ran out quickly.

    He didn't understand what Wen Lie was doing, but Wen Lie's extremely serious expression made Ya subconsciously obey his arrangements.

    There was an incredible idea in his subconscious mind, and he felt that Wen Lie was saving Bai.

.But isn't it the priest who saves people? Where did Wen Lie learn it?

    These thoughts flashed through Ya's little head, and quickly left them behind as they ran.

    Wen Lie looked at the white dumplings in front of him, it was really snow-white all over, placed on the white snow, I am afraid it would be difficult to distinguish the two. Pure face, soft body and soft body? , Unfolded into a soft cake, rolled up to be a fluffy ball, this look, placed in their place, is absolutely killing millions of big cat fans in seconds.