Chapter 120

Twenty talented orcs, the number of orcs in the Sirius tribe is about the same, but apart from Iwa, although the combat power of the talented orcs in the Vulture tribe is not worth mentioning compared with Miu, it still makes other orcs feel difficult.

    But having them learn from justice is enough to make them invincible.

    The trapped person is like an abyss locked in the soul, dragging his mutilated body, not hesitating to die with the opponent, but also dragging his life to death.

    And those enslaved orcs, raging like the hottest magma in the world, will die when they touch it.

    How those gifted orcs once tortured people to death, and now they are buried in the blood pool in any way, even more unsightly.

    Hearing the uncomfortable voice of a non-orc, Miao covered the opponent's eyes and looked at a sea of ​​blood in the hell. The silver light of his wings flashed, like a death sword, instantly harvesting a human life and taking the person away from here.

.When the non-orcs slowed down, Yan and the others rushed out.

    Behind them are bloody survivors, shark men, monkey stone orcs, numb, incomplete, and ruthless. They are like the doomsday zombies in Wen Lie's imagination. Standing here is just a cold body.

    Miao: "Leave those non-orcs to us and take them to find the pole."

    He just stood quietly like that, which made people feel endless pressure, and people subconsciously obeyed and obeyed. Even though he was worried, Iwa couldn't refuse to obey.

    And those silent rescuers finally no longer had endless numbness in their eyes. The head of the very beautiful, male-and-male shark was picked up by the tribe, and his voice was extremely hoarse. It was obvious that the vocal cords were ruined, "We, live. No more, please...you, take them away."

.They were locked up in stone cages, tortured day and night, by those orcs...have long lost the courage to live, and after waking up and devouring the remains of the tribe, if it wasn't for hatred, if it wasn't for the inability to ask for death, they would have long since He was born and mutilated and died, and would rather be exiled into the endless abyss and be tortured by eternal life than live in a twisted life like this is now.

    After all this, how dare they, how can they survive.

    Wen Lie frowned in Miao's arms, raised his eyes, and had to admit that what the other party said was the truth.

    Because of being trapped for a long time, the limbs and bodies of these orcs have muscle degeneration to varying degrees. Although the wounds on their bodies are not large, how can the orcs of the Vulture Tribe who enjoy torturing them heal for each other? As a result, the wounds were so festering that there were even unknown insects on them, taking pleasure in drawing flesh and blood.

    It looks scary and desperate.

.He broke away from the orc's hug.

    Miao did not stop.

    He is always domineering like a child in front of non-orcs, but he has never surpassed the bottom line of non-orcs, forcing the other party to agree to all his arrangements.

    When Wen Lie touched his clean hand to the wound of the talking shark, the other party shrank, a trace of embarrassment flashed in his eyes.

    Wen Lie lowered his eyes and tried his best to let go of the magic power, letting it spread under the empty sky, and the voice spread with it. It was not gentle, "It's not your decision to live or not. That way," his voice paused. It takes a long time to make people hang up slightly, "To us who saved you, to the people who endured enslavement just to let you survive, and to the pioneers who sacrificed themselves and sacrificed their flesh and blood--! Fair? "His tone became more and more mocking.