Chapter 40

The three of them walked towards the south for a while.

    Until he got out of the black forest, Miao became a beast, and the huge wolf head lowered and arched towards Wen Lie's body.

    I suddenly touched a warm thing with my hand, and he shook his voice, "What are you doing!"

    Miu's voice came from the open wolf mouth, with a distorted and misty feeling, "Hand, stretch out."

    Wen Lie subconsciously followed suit, but was startled when a soft and hot thing was covered.

    He quickly shook his hand, pinched the palm of his hand, tried his best to overcome the tingling sensation, and exclaimed, "Are you sick?"

    The palm of the hand is Wen Lie's most sensitive place. Just now Miu was caught off guard, and he almost didn't call out.

    After returning to his senses, Wen Lie's face was completely red.

    Damn orcs.

    What crazy.

.The strange thing is that when I heard Wen Lie dared to talk to him like this, he must make an upset orc, but at this time he was strangely silent.

    After a long while, the beast made a sound, but his tongue was pierced by a tailed beast. It was numb and it was not straight. "Who, who knows what's wrong with you? If you don't want to attract the beast with the fragrance of the beast, I will lick you? !"

    He seemed to have suffered so much that Wen Lie almost didn't jump!

    He took a deep breath, remembering Mo was still there anyway, stabilizing his emotions.

    Disdainful of this kind of naive and nutritious conversation with the orcs. Wen Lie knew that he lacked "common sense" and decided not to speak easily. He asked Mo in embarrassment, "Well, huh, what should we do now?"

.Mo also was silent for a strange moment. He only woke up after hearing Wenlie's question. He knew that Wenlie was not clear about these things. He explained it in a simple way: "The orcs have the blood of a part of the beasts, so after turning into a beast shape, he slobbered, Sweat, blood, or...cough, as long as the liquid comes from the body of the animal, it can be mixed with the animal incense to open up the fragrance of the animal incense."

    The reason why the beast scent on Wen Lie's body could be stimulated before should be that when Miu, who was transformed into a beast, was contaminated with the sweat of the other party, the scent of beast scent would attract the chasing of flesh-eating beasts.

    And once the beast incense is marked by the body fluid of a certain orc, it will absolutely exclude other orcs from being contaminated.

    And only the orcs marked with beast scent and beasts unconditionally attracted by beast scent can smell this scent.

.No one else, orcs, half-orcs, or non-orcs can know the existence of this fragrance.

    When Mo said these words, his words revealed infinite complexity.

    The role of beast incense is much more than that...

    He was not sure, whether to tell Wen Lie.

    When Miao was sure that Mo had finished explaining and would not say anything, he snorted coldly, and he knew that this guy had no good intentions for Wen Lie.

    He squinted at Mo, with unbearable pride in his eyes.

    He deliberately let Mo follow, deliberately lick the non-orcs in front of the opponent, and "mark" the non-orcs.