Chapter 96

The giant dragon beast is here to stop by.

    The high tide movement finally came to an end, and the water in their den also receded. They dug up all their treasures and hid them again. They finally thought of their cubs.

    The cub’s nest was dug with the help of small hills on the grassland in the distance. It was covered with layers of hay, warm and dry, and more suitable for cubs to live in than caves.

    The huge sea, beaches, and grasslands on the back of the entire Eastern Giant Mountains are their territory. There are no other creatures that can threaten the existence of dragon beasts. Even if they are far away from their caves, they are not worried about the safety of their cubs.

    Today, the negligent giant dragon beast couple finally remembered their cubs and went to see each other, but they did not find each other in the hay den of the little dragon beast.

.The two-headed beasts didn't care either. The little guy always likes to play around, go out to search for treasures, and often is not in the den. Now a bunch of two-legged beasts have found fun toys, and it's normal if they don't come back.

    The two-headed dragon beasts kept all the sparkles, and they were in the mood to find the two-legged beasts to drop by.

    When they arrived, everyone in Wencheng was reinforcing a circle of wooden baffles on the edge of the salt pond to prevent someone from slipping in accidentally.

    The dragon eye swept away, and he saw the little dragon beast with its iconic green skin. The other side was on the edge of the salt pond, beside the white little two-legged beast. The little dragon beast followed the others, chirping from time to time, and Xiao Liang. The foot beast said something.

    Far away, they can't hear clearly, but they can feel the curiosity and joy of the cubs.

    Seeing this, the only trace of worry in the hearts of the two dragon beasts disappeared.

.When I saw the big puddle surrounded by a group of two-legged beasts, doubts gleamed in the four eyes.

    What are these two-legged beasts doing? Why did you get the water from the big water here? If you want to drink water, just go to Dashui to drink it.

    But they don't drink the water in the big water. It's too salty. They all drink the white water that fell from the mountain. That tastes good.

    The two-legged beasts are really weird creatures.

    The two dragon beasts thought in their hearts, but they were far away from the two-legged beasts, just watching them quietly.

    Still Wen Lie turned his head and found them, he patted the head of the little dragon beast and motioned for the other person to look.

    When the little dragon beast saw his parents, he rushed over a few steps.

    "Roar!"

    ——Mother and Mother, come here to breathe fire! ! It's delicious! !

.The two-legged beast said that as long as the water in the big pit dries, it can turn into white things and sprinkle it on the meat, which is very delicious! ! That's how smelly fish becomes sweetfish.

    The little dragon beast just thought that his mother would breathe fire. It had seen her mother spray out the water in a small pit next to her nest. At this moment, the two-legged beast reminded her parents to come, not to mention it. How happy.

    The mother dragon beast, who was waiting for her cub to run into her arms and kissed her: "...".

    "Roar!"