Chapter 104

Why don’t the children want to be sent back? Everyone in Wencheng doesn’t want to confront the Sirius tribe now, especially after hearing Abe said that the team he’s following is Tan He Youjin in charge, they don’t want to take the initiative. I found it.

    Miu was even more indifferent and said, "Then go ahead. Let's hunt first. If we have enough things, we will go to the salt tribe. Then we will throw this little boy over."

    Everyone in Wencheng agreed.

    They only wanted to find people from the Sirius tribe, and sent the child directly to the salt tribe, where his uncle, Brie, was directly handed over to Brie, which was much better than dealing with Tan and the others.

    Wen Lie heard this and pinched Miu unhappily. Thinking that before they came out, this guy and that guy named You Jin were still having an affair, and now they are blocking him to find someone to settle the accounts, something is wrong in his heart.

.However, he also saw with his own eyes how stinky the orcs were towards the servant priest, so he was upset for a while and didn't object.

    Miao knew what the non-orcs were thinking when he started, but he was a little reluctant. Although the Beast Fragrance was troublesome, his presence would not hurt the orcs. The two enthusiasm was accompanied and blended together. Miao just thought about it, and felt the indescribable satisfaction, and even the body became a piece of cake.

    But selfishness is selfish. As long as you think that this beast incense was planted by Youjin to non-orcs, he still has a very malicious mind. He is like a non-orc. He can't swallow this breath naturally, and gently calms down the back of the non-orc. Then, he squinted his eyes and said: "Don't worry, I will let him untie it for you."

.There was an indescribable cold tone in this tone, and even Wen Lie couldn't help but shiver slightly. It's really been a long time since he had seen an orc with such an undisguised and vicious appearance.

    They also knew a little about the Sirius tribe, but they didn't know that the patriarch of the other party and the Sirius tribe was at odds, and they thought Wen Lie had a conflict with the other party when he took the people away.

    They are all orc warriors. If a non-orc in their tribe suddenly awakens the power of magic and takes away so many powerful tribal warriors, they are not willing.

    However, they are now on the side of Wen Lie, and seeing that Miu and the others have a bad attitude towards the original tribe, it can be seen that they don’t like staying there, so they rushed to express their stance, “Don’t be afraid of them! Just be honest!"

    They couldn't beat the Vulture Tribe, but how could they not beat the Sirius Tribe?

.It's just that the other party shouldn't be as perverted as Zuo and others, thinking very little entangled.

    The little non-orc Abe stayed like this, and he was relieved.

    During the period, Wen Lie pointed the paint to the other party to deal with the injury. Because it was a skin and flesh injury, the child looked a bit more tender. In fact, it was relatively simple to deal with, so Wen Lie didn't take it personally.

    Tu looked a little excited. He was interested in these things. On weekdays, Da Wu was very busy. Although he said that he wanted to teach him to identify plants and medicinal materials, he did not have much time to guide him. Now he has a rare opportunity. He is very careful in handling hemostatic plants. Yes, for fear of doing something wrong and making Da Wu think he is stupid.