Chapter 118

The two Wen Lie saw his struggle and final determination in their eyes, and they really admire the patriarch of the Ocelot tribe. After all, not everyone has the courage to say no in front of the huge temptation.

    However, this is not a reason to make Wen Lie "softhearted".

    Since they have all fooled people into the same camp, he was so stupid that he didn't take the opportunity to tie the two sides together and establish the alliance relationship.

    Wen Lie was sitting on the animal skin, tapping his knee lightly with his index finger, thinking how to speak.

    Rong was awkward with Brother A, but seeing Brother earnestly stated that he would never make a disgusting deal with the Vulture Tribe, so he stopped chasing him.

.Hearing such an astonishing truth, this young orc appeared to be more calm than his brother, or perhaps the level of thinking was too shallow, and he could not deeply analyze the impact of the vulture tribe on the entire continent. Therefore, he still has In the mood to pay attention to the things next to it.

    For example, the sweet fruit in the hand.

    Rong held a sweet fruit in one hand and was in a daze. This was given to him and brother by the passionate little priest. He held these two small yellow objects for too long, and the fruits were warmed by the temperature of his palms, and he was lucky enough to survive until now.

    He really doesn't like to eat something that doesn't have any meaty taste. Every time he goes to the Wuxiang tribe, he is most annoyed that Luo Beast pretends to be stupid and gives him a bunch of "precious" fruits and grass to eat.

.He was in a daze, so he listened to the little priest on the opposite side, slowly, like a white-haired beast that just woke up, but he suddenly hung his heart high, "If you want to change cooked meat, our tribe There are a lot of people who can cook cooked meat, and we even gave a little bit of it..."

    Rong suddenly nodded desperately, he knew that he had eaten it.

    "How do you change?" Dan escaped from the huge stimulus, heard the conversation between the two, and asked like this in order to meet the topic.

    Wen Lie shook his head, "We don't want meat, we just need to borrow some of you to do some hard work. After this, no matter how things are done, we will give you 100 catties of cooked meat from an orc."

    With a hum, Tan and Rong had ringing in their ears. Afterwards, they felt that they had a hearing loss and made a mistake, so they asked: "How much is an orc?"

    "One hundred catties."

.Dan and Rong: "...".

    They thought that this little priest could not count, right?

    Miao sneered on the wooden stake, saying that he could not count, he recognized, and even his non-orcs dared to doubt it.

    Fortunately, he didn't know how much meat one hundred is, so he didn't feel distressed at this time, and said to humanity impatiently: "Can you change it? Anyway, you also want to use people to hunt. Now it's not just right to change meat without hunting?"

    That's right. Dan and Rong made sure about it. After they finally figured out that the other party had made a mistake, they hesitated when they were excited. Dan asked, "Can I ask them to do some heavy work?"

    "The pack man."

    ...

.After discussing some details with Wen Lie, Dan and Rong left with joy, because they heard that Wen Lie and the others would stay here for a few days, so they decided to wait a while and go back together with others, so that they could go to the tribe. Exchange salt and cash out animal meat for human flesh.