Chapter 77

He was covered in blood, but the orc seemed to know nothing. He touched the eyes of the person in his arms with his blood-stained fingers, and seemed to be stimulated by the bright red color. He quickly retracted his hands and moved his lips helplessly. , Kept begging in a low voice: "Heard, shall we hold a partner ceremony?"

    "Okay? What they said is false, I don't bully Wenwen, I just like it, I always like..." The orc whispered, and the fiery breath sprayed on the neck of the non-orc.

    It's just that the voice is getting weaker and weaker.

    "Smell, it's so hot..."

    The orc finally whispered.

    The only clean arm hugged the non-orc's thin shoulders tightly, with his fingers spread out, hanging in the air behind the opponent's black hair, revealing a speechless possessiveness.

    ...

.He let the other party put his head on his neck and fell asleep quietly. Wen Lie was in a complicated mood. He reached out his hand and probed the other's forehead. Sure enough, the heat there had exceeded the normal body temperature.

    He controlled the magic power that had been slowly cultivated to the point of success, and tried to seep into the opponent's body.

    Just now, he suddenly remembered something. When Ya first awakened and empowered, he was only teased by Zuo and the others and used the empowerment a few times. After a few days of energy load, he fell asleep and leaned on his shoulder. This guy, since waking up, has been feeding him blood and drinking in addition to excessive use of empowerment.

    He was asked several times to walk in the form of a beast. Before he was fully awakened, he forced a breakthrough in practice, blood loss, and exhaustion.

    The energy of the empty charge was repeatedly decimated, and the body finally began to resist, and at this time all feedbacks came back.

.Wen Lie sighed and remembered that the orc said that he was tired this morning. At that time, he thought that the other party was trying to haunt him, but now he knew that it was really unbearable.

    He was once again annoyed that this guy didn't play cards according to the routine, and he was obviously uncomfortable and he could keep playing with him with a hippie smile.

    No matter before or after amnesia, my temper is so bad.

    They also found something wrong. They got closer and saw that the patriarch’s bewildered mind was no longer clear, and they came to ask what was the situation. They lacked understanding of empowerment, thinking that the other party’s emotional turmoil caused problems with awakening, and they couldn’t help but feel ashamed. ashamed.

    Wen Lie asked someone to help Miu back to the cave, and said lightly, "It's okay, take a rest for two days, and don't use abilities anymore."

    The most important thing is to let the other party slowly cultivate the foundation and make up for the energy that is deficiencies.

.Seeing Mo, Ge and Zhan helping Da Wu to help Miao in, they were embossed behind them, with a regretful look, and said to the person next to them: "It's me that is wrong. Tell him something about Da Wu and Mo and Ge." Knowing that the head of the patriarch was not fully brained, he tried to stimulate the other party.

    Tu also sighed, seeming to be more worried than him, and faintly said: "You didn't hear Mo and Ge say that he has nothing to do with Da Wu? Everyone has misunderstood."

    Tu's heart was tangled to death. He had asked Da Wu himself before, and Da Wu did not refute the rumors that he was with Mo and Ge.

    But just now, after Zaibang helped the patriarch to "remember the past", and the patriarch got angry to find Mohege, Mohege heard about it, but his expression was more shocked than their "informers".