Chapter 7

Wen Lie didn't stay outside for too long. Just like Ge and Mo said, the difference in physique between non-orcs and orcs is too obvious.

    When the two of them dealt with the prey in half, he couldn't bear it and had to go back.

    What he didn't know was that after he returned, Ge and Mo's physical stamina was almost exhausted. For this reason, they could only drink some boneless beasts' blood before carrying out this move to the end.

    There is no other way to drink blood. If it is possible, neither of them will have any idea about fighting these prey.

    Even if he knew it, there was a small share of them.

    For them, blood is already a rare delicacy.

.The little wolf cub has not inherited the strong physique inherited by the orcs. He has difficulty in transforming, and he can't even speak human words. He only uses his fur to resist the severe cold. Compared with his parents, it is so different, so he also drank with his father and the others. A lot of blood, to control the cold body temperature.

    Two big and one small three wolves processed their prey as quickly as possible, without even losing the head of the boneless beast, and brought them back to Mo's tent together.

    This was specially ordered by Wenlie, although they didn't know the use of poisonous boneless beast heads.

    Back in the tent, the three of them almost lost their strength.

    Wen Lie had borrowed something from Mo to boil the water.

    In addition, because he knew from the mouths of the orcs that the birds had the effect of healing and replenishing stamina, he combined the remaining one with the roots of the thorns and flowers that the little wolf would give him, and made the soup together.

.He took out all the bird meat in the "refrigerator" and brought it over, set up a fire, and pierced it with sharp wooden sticks for roasting and eating.

    To his surprise, he found a lot of salt in Mo’s tent, as much as a small half stone pot, not the black lumps in his tent, but visible crystals, white bands. Hui, compared with his knowledge, the fineness is of course not good, but it was enough to surprise him.

    He touched his fingertips and licked it, which was much stronger than his black stone and slightly bitter.

    It seems that the salt here should be like this as it is, and the original body is probably improperly preserved.

    Salt is a precious thing here, so Wen Lie didn't use it privately.

    It was at this time that Mohege returned to the tent, and as soon as he unloaded the last few boneless beasts, the two wolves almost couldn't stand in their animal form.

.The little wolf is also wilting, his eyelashes are condensed with frost, his black fur is wetted by the melted snow, and he sticks to his body, showing an unusually thin skeleton.

    Only then did Wen Lie discover that the fluffy little wolf was so thin.

    Immediately, he felt distressed, and he quickly brought the soup that had been warmed on the stove, one bowl per person, and the bowl in front of the little wolf was the same size.

    As a result, the two big and the other looked at him with similar big eyes, but didn't move their mouths.

    Wen Lie was puzzled: "What's the matter?"

    Grid's voice hesitated, "Is this for us?"

    The scent of the birds, made with non-orc hands, smelled, and it was much better than what they had eaten yesterday, but...