Chapter 82

The entire huge valley surrounded by them as "Wencheng", as a result of the mutual restraint movement of the three giant mountains, takes the base of each mountain as the base line and presents a roughly triangular shape.

    The east of the triangle is the true east line with the foot of Dongjushan Mountain as the baseline. Due to the huge water pool in the middle, Wen Lie draws a line from the north to the south on the edge of the water pool, and removes this part of the area, taking the small triangle as the standard. Start building houses at the south corner of the southwest line of the small triangle.

    The houses are facing south from the north, in rows from east to west, and a road from the front to the back. The houses are covered in rows to the north, as is the northwest line.

    The large blank space left in the middle of the valley, which is basically flush with the north-south edge of Shitan, directly leads to the middle of the southwest line and the northwest line. The long and narrow valley has now been called a small road by everyone's default.

.To the south of the water pool in the big triangle, the soil is relatively fertile and suitable for planting and cultivation. They have now requisitioned a very small part of it, planting plums and thorn flowers, as well as the sweet fruit seeds that Wen Lie secretly buried. Wen Lie is thinking about developing it into an agricultural area. I have even thought about it. When there are more types of plants here, I will dig ditches and irrigate them from the pools to achieve large-scale planting.

    As for the north, there are many rocks, and there are many large and small rocks buried underneath. There are many bulging hills on the ground, which are not suitable for farming. Now there is only one pottery kiln standing empty here, occupying the small ones. , Half a small hill. In view of the terrain here, Wen Lie has silently designated it as an "industrial zone" in his heart, and plans to throw everything that needs to be made here in the future.

    Of course, he hasn't thought about what else to do here besides making pottery.

.As for the large blanks in the middle of the valley, the various gatherings of the tribe, the martial arts square, and the stone altar of the priests, etc., when they are always useful in the future, he first plots the land to avoid the random construction of houses and various "facilities". Also face the problem of demolition.

    In this way, Wen Lie even made a simple urban plan.

    Imagining that Wencheng was about to be established step by step in his own hands, and Wen Lie became enthusiastic.

    Especially when he thought of owning his own house soon, Wen Lie's eyes were bright.

    Of course, Wen Lie felt uncomfortable at the thought of another person living in this house, and his excitement subsided a lot.

.But he is not without a choice. After all, building a house can’t be done without him. Under his strong hold (threat), the orcs finally let go under tremendous pressure and agreed to build a house for the Great Witch. One bedroom.

    Miao was dissatisfied, but he couldn't do anything about the non-orcs, so he ran to the pool with a cold face and vented. In this way, the work of transporting water to build a house here will be taken over by the patriarch by default.

    After all, this work requires them to do it, which is quite a waste of time. The patriarch has awakened the blood of Sirius, and it is said that he has been given an empowerment practice by the great witch, and he can upgrade his talent and power like Ya!