Chapter 52

Tu pursed his mouth and touched the animal skin horns with one hand. He was very embarrassed, "When my mother died, she taught me a lot."

    At that time he was not too old, he was not old enough to go out hunting with adult orcs, because his mother was always lying in the tent with her body sluggish, and their food was always lacking.

    So in order not to let him go hungry, Amu risked not returning to the embrace of the beast god after death, and taught him what she had learned from the previous priest, Wugu priest.

    And the reason why he was valued by Miu later and pulled into his team was also because he once found a grass that can drive away eagles and beasts using the method taught by his mother, and helped Miu a lot in that hunt. , I gradually had my own friends.

    Wen Lie thought of the "Guide to Planting Other World Plants" in the guide bag, and felt that the guide was the right person.

.It's just that he has read this book, and the text in it is actually in Chinese. I'm afraid that it will be as difficult as the sky for those who have never touched the text to read it.

    Those basic physical skills are okay, it seems that they can be directly poured into the minds of the orcs, and the images can be visualized, so that the orcs can be integrated.

    But this planting guide book is different. Unless Tu has a thorough grasp of Chinese, he can only teach one after reading one.

    It seems that text education has a long way to go.

    But if he has taught Tu, he can continue to teach others.

    He didn't think about this problem again, and cast a comforting look at Tu, "Your mother is very good, and the animal god will protect him."

    Ending this topic, Wen Lie looked into the air and reached out to catch a fluttering snow.

    The third snow came as promised.

.The others also raised their heads to look at the falling snow with him, but in their hearts, there was no longer the worry of yesterday.

    The promise that the great witch gave them, the power of knowledge and words to support them, made them feel that the pale sky in front of them had become lovely.

    They were so fortunate that they had abducted, uh, invited Da Wu to join them.

    Even Miao, in the surprises again and again, was fortunate that he was the right person.

    His great witch did not disappoint him.

    Miao looked at the white face of the non-orc, and the short black hair that was blown by the wind and snow was soft and tough, just like the opponent's person, persevering.

    Unlike all non-orcs.

    "Where is it more empty and there are no dense trees?" Wen Lie tucked his hands in the long animal skins, covering his ears and asked Miu.

.Miao paused, "The place where I met the mouse-grey beast last time, and then go ahead, there is a place of running water. In the warm season, the surrounding area is full of grass, and the animals that eat grass will go there to drink and live."

    "What about the cold season?"

    Miao shook his head, saying that he didn't know.

    Wen Lie thoughtfully, "Then go there and try."

    The group braved the wind and snow to set off, Wen Lie once again regarded the beast-shaped Miao as a mount.

    When the falling snow came, the cold wind gradually raged, and it was really not a good time for hunting.