Chapter 54

This time, when Wen Lie proposed to take out the obtained prey and offer it to the animal god, and then prayed to the animal god to give a lot of grass to "establish diplomatic relations" with the bear tribe, no orcs raised objections.

    If the ability of the great witch to bring food to them surprises and respects them, then the other party selflessly imparts skills and knowledge to them, it will truly convince them.

    This hunting operation seemed to have paid the most, but the orcs knew very well in their hearts that without the great witch's strategy, they would never have hunted so many prey.

    If it were not for the blessing of the beast gods, it would probably be impossible for them to hunt the flaming beasts and trace the plump longhorn beasts.

    Therefore, even though the Great Witch of Meat Pain wanted to pray for food to the little bear tribe, he did not nod without conscience.

.When Wen Lie saw that he finished speaking, the big and the small, all eggplants were frosted, he couldn't help but laugh, and thought for a while: "If you are not afraid of trouble, tan out the skins of the blazing beasts and the longhorn beasts, or you I bring enough animal skins. Give me one, and I will sew a vest for each of you."

    Think of it as a small compensation to the orcs.

    In the next two days, they will rush to the Little Bear Tribe. He has Miu as a mount, so he doesn't need to consume physical strength, and he has plenty of time. You don't need to consider aesthetics and fit. You should be able to sew simple vests.

    The orcs suddenly cheered.

    They were greedy for the animal skins of the Great Witch for a day or two, and they had never seen such a small and beautiful animal skins.

    It doesn't leak out and sticks to the body softly. It looks, well, thinner.

.Orcs have thought about it more than once. If they wear such skins, in the warm season, they can let non-orcs see their strong body without taking off the skins!

    Are you afraid that you won't be able to snatch other orcs?

    Of course they just thought about it. Miao had secretly warned them early and told them not to go to the big witch to ask for a little animal skin.

    Although the orcs were dissatisfied, none of them could beat Miao, so they could only watch with jealousy every day.

    But now, Da Wu has proposed it himself! Make them little animal skins!

    Ouch! Don't use these foods, it's far from the meat-eaters last time, and the food is not important for the orcs to sleep!

    Everyone's eyes are dazzling, and I wish Da Wu could do it for them now!

.The half-orc cubs were also very excited, pointing to their own disbelief and asking the great witch, "Great witch, do we have it too?"

    Wen Lie said, "Of course, you can't wear it now, you can wear it when you wake up."

    This time the whole people carnival, everyone is satisfied.

    After the excitement, everyone worked together to peel off the skins of the fire beasts and gave them to Wen Lie. After all, the fire beasts are precious, but the orcs do not like the bright skins of the non-orcs.

    In the eyes of the orcs, the great witch is a non-orc, and probably likes the skins of the fire beasts, so they don't want it.

    As for the long horned beasts, because they didn't keep warm, they didn't peel it anymore.