Chapter 67

The Southern Wilderness is not far from the Little Bear Tribe. After the orcs dragged their homes, they marched for five days, and the Southern Wilderness was right in front of them.

    Even though he was told by Miu in advance, Wen Lie was inevitably shocked when he saw the endless barren land that seemed to be shrouded in the whole world.

    On the endless gray-white land, there are endless layers of hills, soil and rocks, no vegetation and nothing.

    Seeing that the orc was silent for a long time, Miao thought he was afraid, and couldn't help but said: "We walked along the periphery of the Southern Wilderness. After we walked out of the Southern Wilderness, we were not far from the East Giant Mountain."

    He nodded on one side, "Yes, and it's still warm here."

    Wen Lie lowered his head to study the soil on the ground carefully, and found that although the weather here was warmer, it was not dry, and the humidity in the soil was obviously too high.

.I just don't know if it is because of the immersion of snow or the soil itself.

    He squeezed a little bit of sandy soil in it, and the gray-white fine sand was very different from elsewhere.

    Such a large area of ​​land where plants cannot grow is probably a naturally formed saline-alkali land.

    Wen Lie raised his head and looked into the distance. At the end of the endless gray background, the mountains were stacked and the peaks were towering.

    He asked: "What's on the other side of the mountain?"

    Everyone followed him and looked far away. The Mo standing on the side had formed a habit. He explained to Wen Lie: "There is a connection with Dongju Mountain, called Nanhuang Mountains. Like Dongju Mountain, there is no one. I've been there, but it is said that there are eagle tribes living on those mountain walls. They can't fly over those mountains."

    Those mountains are too challenging for the orcs.

    Wen Lie was thoughtful and didn't ask any more.

.He turned his head and asked seriously, "Where did you find the white powder?"

    He called out a relatively thin young orc out of the bear tribe’s orcs. When the orc faced them, he was a little cowered. He pointed to the front of him and said in a low voice, “Go straight here, and walk to the east. When it was Giant Mountain, it was on a small hill in front of East Giant Mountain."

    Everyone looked at this small orc, silently.

    How did this guy think of running so far?

    The hill at the front of the Eastern Giant Mountain Range, it would take another two days to reach it!

    But Yuan who watched this scene was not surprised. This orc was called Sheng, the younger brother of another orc in the tribe with cubs of the original beast. He and his brother had come to him and asked him if he wanted to go. Go to the East Giant Mountain and look for the legendary beast fruit.

.At that time, because his non-orc was sick, he hesitated and didn't agree, and he didn't pay attention to these two people afterwards.

    After all, it was difficult for everyone at that time, and it was not uncommon for them to never come back after going out in Lingbing season.

    It seems that at that time, Sheng and his brother's family should have set off for Dongjushan, but they did not reach Dongjushan nor found the beast fruit, instead they returned a few lives to the beast god.