Chapter 101

The other people of Mongolia also looked over in surprise and paid attention to Miao.

    Everyone in Wencheng and the Orcs from the Huaniao Tribe are the same as You Rongyan, as if the person who has awakened the talented bloodline is the same.

    what is this!

    They heard that there is a great witch in the city! Priest of Destiny! The priest ordained by the beast god!

    However, everyone was suffocated internally and couldn't tell them, because the great witch told them before they came, don't call them great witches outside, only priests.

    Everyone cleaned up silently, the sky was getting darker, and as the weather became warmer, the dense forest became even less light, and the two teams started a fire on the small grassland.

    I plan to spend the night with me tonight, and go home tomorrow.

    On the periphery of the Black Forest, the orcs are self-reliant and powerful, and naturally they are not afraid of the beasts around them.

.At least the orcs of the Wuxiang tribe are like this. They are burly shaped like a mountain, with flexible long noses and ferocious long horns, and thick skin. They can't easily be injured by wild beasts. Although they are large in size and sometimes hunting is very difficult, they The endurance is good, and it can kill the prey even if it is consumed. Therefore, their tribe has not been short of food for a long time.

    Moreover, the neck was blocked and there was no meat. He, they can eat grass...

    At this time, they took the cow-like horse-like prey that they had hunted before and was roasting it. The prey was not big. The skin was peeled and the internal organs were cut out. It looked like a goat, and it looked like a goat. It's just grilled on a shelf made of stone.

    The stone shelf was made by the father of the little non-orc who was previously heard to take the bones, an orc of the Monkey Stone tribe.

.Wen Lie looked at him and found that the other party’s hands were very flexible. A small stone shelf made him feel like building blocks. Every stone was just right. If one was pulled out, the shelf could be easily scattered into a pile. People can't see what it was used for.

    The orc is considered short among the orcs, slightly bent over, and somewhat cautiously helping Meng play with the roasted beast meat on the shelf. At this time, Jianwenlie looked at this side motionlessly, thinking that he was making a temporary gesture to himself. The little stone stand that came out was interested, so he rubbed his rough hands and asked: "Priest, do you want to barbecue too, can I help you build a stone stand? This barbecue is very fast."

    Seeing that Lie nodded with real interest, he smiled, picking up the stones by the grass and helping others to build them up.

.He was grateful to Wen Lie who had saved them and helped his cubs. Had it not been for these people in front of him, they would have died in the hands of the vulture orcs.

    But at the same time, there is also fear and anxiety in their hearts. The monkey stone clan, the orcs are generally not strong, and they can only make a living by making stone tools and exchanging food with other tribes. Now the tribe is destroyed, and everyone is captured by the vulture tribe. The dozen or so people who escaped, without the help of other tribes, are afraid they will be captured by the Vulture Tribe again soon.

    People from the Wuxiang tribe rescued them, but they didn’t say how to arrange them. They probably wouldn’t be willing to take them in. After all, to bring them around means to oppose the vulture tribe. Although the orcs of the Wuxiang tribe are all It's amazing, and it's impossible to fight each other for them.