They finally meet

Your POV
A cute guy ran into me then quickly ran out, wait not just a cute guy The cute guy, the boy every girl on the Aisle is talking about. The golden guard. Emira laughs, "well, that was interesting." She was cut off by the bell above the door to the shop, the golden guard was walking back in. He quickly walked by us, not saying anything. He walked up to the Lady running the shop. They talked for a few minutes until she pulled out a box from behind the counter. He nodded and took the box, tossing some money across the counter. He started walking towards the door where Emira and I were standing. He was a few feet away when he dropped the box, two shoes that looked like this

 He was a few feet away when he dropped the box, two shoes that looked like this

came tumbling out onto the floor. He quickly dropped down to pick them up, seeing as it would be the right thing to do I bent down to help him pick the shoes up. "Nice choice, these shoes are pretty cool." I said smiling at him. He looked a little confused "Thanks, sorry for running into your earlier." "It's no big deal." I reached for one shoe and he reached for the same one, his hand landing on top of mine. We both became flustered. He got the shoes and quickly hurried out the door. "Oo I didn't realize I was giving another Golden guard fangirl a haircut. Damn, I was sure the girl earlier would be the last of them." Emira teased.

Hunter POV
I hurried to get out the door, that was.. really embarrassing. I had the shoes and suit, I could finally return back to the castle but to be honest I was starving. Why not stop for a little snack at one of the cafes or shops around here? I walk down the street before seeing, is that the youngest Blight? And the human.. Luz? Walking out of a cafe with food that made my mouth water at the sight. I slipped into the cafe while neither of them were looking. I walked up to the counter, "Could I please have a brown sugar bubble tea and... a chocolate croissant?" I asked. I hadn't been out to a cafe in ages, missions, studying and hanging around the castle had kept me pretty busy. The woman behind the counter had brown hair that reached her shoulder, with blonde highlights. She had light red eyes and her ears were pointed. Several piercings on her ears and a stud on her nose. It took me a while to realize the flowers braided into her hair were.. alive. Odd, anyway she rang me up and I got my food. I tossed some coins into the jar that sat in front of the register with some daisies painted on it as well as "Tip Jar" with pink paint. "I always thought the golden guard would be a better tipper." She laughed as I walked away. I took a seat in a booth near the window.

Your POV
Emira and I had tried on about half the store taking pictures for her to post on Pentstagram and laughing but neither us had picked out a dress yet. Finally I saw it, (a spaghetti strapped light green dress or the suit with the tie below) displayed next to a similar outfit but in dark green. I turned to Emira, "It's perfect!" I exclaimed. I picked up the light green and she picked the dark green. We both went to try them on.