Live with you?!

Hunter POV
"So it's not something I did?" She whined. "No." I replied. "Then, you can live with me." Y/N suggested casually. "..What?" I asked confusedly. She can't seriously be suggesting that. "I couldn't." I freaked out. "Wouldn't your parents mind?" I asked. "We can worry about that later." She smiled.

Emira POV
Edric and I stood by the door listening to what they said. Sure, it's a little morally wrong but we had to make sure Y/N was fine, right? It's what a good friend would do. Suddenly Ed and I jumped back as the door swung open.

Your POV
"Let's all order coffee together." I suggested. "Sure, it's about time we meet your boyfriend." Emira smirked. I laughed to hide the embarrassment that ran through me. My arms swung by my side before I reached for Hunter's hand. It took him a moment to accept it and hold my hand.

Hunter POV
Shit, no cash. "Y/N..?" I whispered. I couldn't ask her to lend me the money, that'd just be wrong.. She looked me in the eye with confusion. "hm?" she asked. "I can't get coffee." I replied avoiding her eyes. "Why?" She pondered. "No money." I chuckled trying to lighten the mood. "I'll cover you." She grinned. "You don't have to." I commented. "Well I am." She smirked.

Your POV
We had all finished our first coffee while fussing over Hunter. Emira, Edric and I ordered the same thing. Hunter ordered a plain coffee with milk and sugar. "Thanks Nyx!" I said happily as we began to head upstairs. We sat at a table near the edge of the roof. "So how'd you end up fainting?" Edric asked with an almost bored expression.

Edric POV
"Well.. Emperor Belos kicked me out. I had no idea where to turn so I ran to town square. After getting here I was very out of breath and.. well yeah." Damn, how was I supposed to reply to that? Luckily I didn't have to since Emira butted in, "You better not have any bad intentions for our girl." She laughed.

Hunter POV
Shit this is like last night when they tried to joke with me, it's so much harder joking with people rather than at them. "Of course not." I smiled politely. The blight girl cocked her head to the side as if she was trying to figure me out.

Your POV
"We should all have a sleepover at Y/N's!" Emira exclaimed. My eyes widened with excitement, "Hell yeah!" Hunter and Edric glanced between each other as if questioning how they'd ended up here but smiled before agreeing. I took a sip of my coffee examining the table, surrounded by my two best friends and my beautiful boyfriend. This was the life.

Hunter POV
A sleepover, like with people my age. That was definitely a first, I was excited though. Uncle Belos had a lot of control over my life, I hadn't been able to do a lot of the things everyone else my age did. This was my chance, he expected me to come crawling back to me but instead I would have the best time of my life.

Your POV
"Let's get desserts for the sleepover?" I suggested with a smile. Everyone agreed and we rushed down stairs. Everyone ordered their favorite desserts at the counter, even if it took a lot of pushing for Hunter to get himself something. "Thanks Nyx! See you around." We called out as we strolled out of the coffee shop.