Where is Y/N?

Hunter POV
Suddenly the sound of some one clearing their throat could be heard above all the chatter, "Hello boiling aisle!" Rang the voice of the bard coven leader through the ball room. "Hello Raine!!" the room called back, including the girl I couldn't get off my arm while looking at me and batting her eyelashes. I decided I was going to find (Y/N), how hard could it be? I'm looking for the most gorgeous person ever, easy. Raine continued "Everyone excited for the ball tonight?" "Yeah!" They had complete control of the crowd, the crowd was amazed by them. "We're the best of the bard coven and we're gonna be playing for you all tonight!" They said while winking at a person with a cloak over them standing behind them.

Your POV
That girl was driving me mad, sure he wasn't my boyfriend and no one even knew about our little moment but watching her flirt with him was killing me. I took a deep breath, swallowed my fear and walked towards him. "Golden guard, hey!" I said standing behind him, he didn't look back but the girl around his arm did. "Why are you talking to my man?" she hissed. Which is when he turned around, he looked me in the eye and immediately his expression melted a little.

Hunter POV
Seeing (Y/N) made me want to throw the girl off my arm, dance into the night with Y/N, yell at the girl for calling me "her man" when I was nothing of the sort. I had been expecting to see another girl who wanted to smell my hair or touch my skin while I wasn't looking, something like that and instead I turned around to see the person I couldn't get off my mind, the one I was dreaming of. I carefully slid the girl off my arm and onto that of a boy who looked like he could use someone to dance with, he looked down at her happily surprised and she didn't seem to have noticed yet. I slipped away taking a step towards (Y/N). "Was that- was that true? What she said about you being her man?" They stumbled over her words. "Not even a little, she's just a girl who I haven't been able to lose." I replied, reassuring them. They looked.. relieved.

Your POV
We were standing less than a foot away, he seemed so excited to see me. All I had to do was ask him to dance, get food, sit with me, anything but the words felt like rocks in my throat. "(Y/N)?" He asked sounding more nervous than I thought the golden guard ever could. "Yeah?" I replied trying to seem more confident than I was. "let's find a seat and talk." He smiled while he said. His face was pretty pink, mine probably was as well. He took my hand and lead me to a table in a darker corner of the room, probably so we wouldn't get mobbed by fangirls. He pulled out a chair for me and sat down next to me. "Your dress looks really pretty, (Y/N)." He said. "Your suit looks nice." I replied, my eye got caught on his tie.

Hunter POV
I had seen the green (dress/tie) in their arms at the cafe, had I really just thought this green tie was the nicest or was I thinking about them? The way we match makes us look almost like a couple, I want that. I have to ask if I want that though.