Fallin' asleep

Your POV
I spun around in the chair, admiring myself in the mirror with my new hair cut. Emira leaned over my shoulder with her phone "Need a picture for pentstagram!" She squealed as Ed jumped into frame smiling. I heard the door open in the distance, sounds like Amity and Luz just got home. Ed and Emira went running down the stairs and I quickly grabbed the cookies we got them and ran after them. "Hey mittens!" Em said grinning. Amity looked pissed and embarrassed. "We got you a present!" I said excitedly. "Present?" Luz said excitedly while her girlfriend ran after Emira. "Yeah, we picked you guys up some cookies for your sleepover." I smiled. "what kind?" Luz said with a joking scowl. "Chocolate chip, which I've heard is your favorite." I laughed. Amity calmed down and they thanked us (mostly me since Amity was still pissed at the twins) for the cookies and went off to Amity's room. We snuck into the kitchens to look for snacks, Ed reached into a cabinet above the fridge and pulled out his secret stash of snacks smiling like crazy. "ta da~" he grinned.

Hunter POV
I got back to my room and got the fresh containers into my shower. I sat on the floor of my room with the new pair of shoes, carefully removing them from the box. I wiped the thin coating of dust off of them with a wipe and then cleaned the bottom of them with the wipe before throwing it away. I got changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I washed my face in the sink before applying a cream the head of a coven got me for my acne, then applying some scar oil, first to the one on my face then to a few other various scars on my back, legs and arms from missions. I brushed my teeth before putting my hair up and heading to bed. I laid down in bed but I couldn't fall asleep. I started replaying the events of today in my head until I fell asleep.

Your POV
Ed grabbed a ton of snacks from his stash and we all went running back up to their room. Ed went back to sitting on the floor, Em flopped back onto her bed and I chose to lay back in the chair I had been getting the hair cut in. We talked for like an hour before deciding to go to bed at ten since we needed our beauty sleep for the ball tomorrow. I threw on some flannel shorts and a t-shirt. I grabbed a pillow and blanket off of Emira's bed before flopping down on the floor next to them, either one of them would let me lay on their bed but I just preferred this. We had all done face masks (so Ed let me put this hair up into a little ponytail) and washed our face earlier. I pulled the blanket up over my shoulders and fell asleep comfortably.