Memories

Hunter POV
Y/N's arm was wrapped around me as her head laid on my collar bones. I felt my face heat up as she adjusted on my chest to get more comfortable, I glanced at her face to realize she was as pink as I imagine I am. "Emira, hit the music?" She laughed. "Gotcha!" Emira grinned. "Snacks?" Y/N asked. "Go ahead." Edric replied. Y/N conjured up a good old spell circle before pulling through the pile of snacks. She levitated it onto a small coffee table nearby.

Your POV
"Anyone want anything?" I asked. "Popcorn!" Emira called out. "Candy please." Edric added. "Hmm surprise me." Hunter said with a cute grin. I levitated the snacks over to my lap before distributing them. I handed Hunter the popcorn to heat up and a pack of chocolate pocky. I handed Edric a pack of sour skittles and kept a pack of nerds for myself. Then I got sodas, "Hunter, have a favorite soda?" I asked him.

"You pick." He smirked. "Gotcha." I handed Edric a lemonade can, Emira a coca cola, Hunter a mountain dew and I settled on a cream soda. "Thanks Y/N!" Emira grinned. "Mhm!"

"The sunset is so pretty tonight!" I exclaimed. The sun was setting, oranges, pinks, reds, yellows and purples like a watercolor painting in the distance. Everyone mumbled agreements as we watched.

Hunter POV
"What was Y/N like as a kid?" I asked looking towards the twins'. Both of their faces lit up, they both began talking at the same time before yelling at each other. "I wanna tell him!" Emira shouted. "No, me!" Edric whined. "I'll tell mom about that time you snuck out." "Ah, you tell him then Em." Edric sighed. Y/N looked flushed as she laid on her side to watch the twins bickering. "So mom, was very peculiar about who we were friends with." She chuckled lightly.

"Since Y/N, wasn't some genius prodigy. No offense Hunter but.. you get it." "None taken." I laughed. Joking with friends was really fun. "Anyway, since she wasn't some amazing witch prodigy, mom wasn't too keen on her being out friend so she tried to keep her away." Emira sighed. "But she kept coming back and was so insistent, eventually mom gave up on keeping her out. She's not exactly happy about it. They usually avoid each other." Edric finished for her.

"Can I tell a story now?" Edric grinned mischievously. "Fine." Emira groaned. "Y/N climbed up into a tree but then, her shoe got stuck and she couldn't get back down. So Em and I had to drag her out of the tree!" "Really?" "Really."

Your POV
"Hey Hunter, know any constellations?" I tried to smoothly change the subject. "I know a few, what about you?" He said looking me in the eye. "Ah, I know the basics. You know, big dipper and all that." I laughed. "I'll show you one day." He grinned. "I'd like that."

"You asked about my childhood. Can I ask about yours?" I asked nervously. "Yeah, who doesn't wanna know what it's like growing up as the golden guard?" Edric added. "I guess." He sighed. "Hmm, did you like swimming?" "I liked Emperor Belos being proud, swimming made me sore the next day and I always got water up my nose." He joked. "Did you like winning?" I asked. "It was nice for a while, then it got boring." He shrugged. "Belos definitely didn't save the trophies or anything, I have a few medals in the back of my closet but eh." "oh." I whispered.

Hunter POV
"What about you guys? Any sports?" I questioned. "I played grudgby for a while to appease mom." Edric laughed. "Track." Emira added. "Y/N?" I asked. "Ah, I used to do grudgby with Ed." She chuckled. "Are the plants yours?" I asked admiring her eyes. "Yeah, I like them. Good company." She giggled. "Good listeners too I bet." Edric joked. "They never tell anyone my secrets." She smiled.

Your POV
I could feel his heart beat under me, his face was slightly lit up by the moonlight from above. Hardly outlining his feautures. I yawned feeling my eyes threaten to close. "Let's head inside before I pass out here." I said. "Alright." Everyone agreed. We weaved through the garden until we reached the door stepping inside. "Grab some blankets, get your stuff too." I exclaimed while grabbing some blankets.  

The twins grabbed their bags while Hunter got the small shopping bag he had. We all hurried upstairs, careful to walk quietly, as to not disturb (Your parent). Finally we slipped into my room and the three of them threw themselves onto my bed. It was nice to see Hunter being comfortable doing dumb and impulsive things instead of thinking it all through. "You guys can go get changed in the bathroom." I told them. "I'll go first." Hunter announced while hopping off the bed "Sounds good."