Just walk off dude

Your POV
"Girlfriend huh? Yeah, that feels right." I chuckled. "My feet hurt from these heels, mind if we sit a little while?" I asked cautiously. "I don't mind at all, as long as I'm with you." He smirked. He pulled me into his side as he guided me through the crowd, we both sat down but he quickly stood again. "I'm going to go get us some drinks." He said while walking off. "Alright, thanks!" I replied. A few moments later a guy, blonde hair, freckles and green eyes sits down next to me. "Where've you been all night baby? You're gorgeous. Dance with me." He said with lethal doses of over confidence. "Sorry, I'm not interested." I replied with boredom sinking into my voice. "Come on baby, don't be like that." He whined. "I said, I'm not interested." I repeated. "Just once, promise you'll like it." He grinned slyly. "I promise she won't." You heard a voice injected with anger say from behind you, feeling hands hit down on the back of your chair. "Man, walk off. This chick's mine." The blonde haired boy said moving a little closer to Hunter. "My girlfriend, is yours?" Hunter said like he was about to pounce on the guy.

Hunter POV
I watched as the guy's eyes widened with surprise, "Your- your girlfriend?" He stammered. "Yeah." I sneered with a venomous smile. "Golden guard, nice to meet you." I put out my hand with fake happiness. "You mean- the gold- golden guard?" The guy backed up but I moved closer, showing how I towered over him. The guy ran off into the crowd exactly as planned. "Thank you Hunter." Y/N smiled at me. "Any time." I replied.

Your POV
Hunter slid the drinks onto the table and sat down. "How long was he bothering you?" Hunter asked sternly. "Only a few minutes before you showed up." I replied. "Did he touch you?" Hunter asked looking me in the eye. "No, it's fine. Nothing happened." I shrugged it off. "Hu-" I started to say before stopping myself realizing I probably shouldn't expose his name with so many people around. "Golden guard, let's dance till our feet fall off?" I said looking at him with a hopeful grin. "Let's." He replied. We walked to the dance floor, me walking in front and him close behind me. I grabbed one hand as we had done several times tonight and put the other one on his hip. He seemed to jump a little at the fact my hand wasn't on his shoulder as I had done the times before. He placed his hand on my lower back and began to sway like before but this time was different. Both of us were bold, confident, energetic even. He took his hand off my back and swung me out away from his then pulled me in and kissed me passionately. Then we moved around while dancing, exploring the floor. His gaze never changed, he kept his sight on my eyes.

Hunter POV
I watched the way her eyes moved, she glanced at my smile, my tie then back to my eyes. I watched her expression, the grin that tugged at her lips. I lifted my hand she was holding above her head before spinning her then quickly adjusting my hold on her to dip her.