Comstellations

(Remember how I said this story will be ending soon? Still true buuuuut I may or may not have gotten inspiration to write a feeeeew more chapters, this one was supposed to be the last but I decided against it)

Your POV
We paddled up to the shore under the willow tree, "It's getting dark out now." I observed. "It is." He replied lazily.

"You know any constellations?" "A few." He shrugged. "Which ones?" "Tree's in the way." "Well, then follow me." I smiled, sliding over the side of the canoe. He raised an eyebrow before diving in after me.

"I read this in a book once, Belos wasn't super happy about me learning astronomy since he didn't think it was productive but.. he preferred it way more then wild magic." Hunter half grinned. "Mhm." I encouraged him to continue, I like to listen to him talk about things, things he knows all about. I noticed a beauty mark on his collar bone as he thought about the stars. His face toward the sky as he observed the stars, his neck strained.

Hunter POV
"That one's Ursa minor, kind of looks like the big dipper." I pointed to the sky while still looking up myself. "The small bear." I added. "Yeah?" "Yeah and, that one over there, is Ursa major. I'm pretty sure." "You're really smart." Y/N leaned onto me, wrapping her arms around me. "Thanks." I replied.

"Would you mind.. if I kissed you?" Y/N asked, I looked down, catching eyes. She looked flustered, I grinned while still making eye contact. "Can't imagine minding less." And with that she leaned even closer, rubbing her hands on my back, massaging my shoulder blades.

Your POV
Our noses brushed as I tilted my head. Hunter and I connected at the lips, moving in a slow rhythm. He rubbed circles with his thumb on my jaw gently before pulling back. He took a deep breath before smiling.

Hunter POV
"Guess we have some canoeing to do, huh?" I asked as Y/N pouted. "I guess." And with that I carefully scooped up Y/N, bringing her a few feet back to where the canoe was waiting. "Hop in." "A little help?" "Sure." I put my hands together in front of me and she jumped off my hands into the canoe.

The canoe shook as she rolled in. I pulled myself up into the canoe, leaning on the edge with a smirk. "Whatcha doing down there?" I offered her a hand. She pulled herself onto the bench before I plopped down next to her.

Your POV
"Shall we set sail?" Hunter asked with a slight accent, laughing as he finished speaking. "We shall." And with that we paddled toward a farther end of the lake.