Might regret that in the morning

Your POV
We stood at the bottom of the staircase, everything felt new. I was experiencing it this time with my.. boyfriend. "Let's dance." I laughed. "I'd love to." He replied. This time unlike the times before I was the one to reach out for his hand, placing my arm around his chest. I was confident around him. He spun me and when I was back looking at him, he looked at me with pure love in his eyes. "Like what you see?" I teased. "Like, no.. hmm love is more like it." He said moving his face a little closer to mine causing me to become a flustered mess.

Hunter POV
A tall boy, a little taller than me with black and orange eyes walked between (Y/N) and I, holding (Y/N)'s arm. "May I have the next dance? You looks gorgeous tonight." He asked her. I watched her expression intently worried she would be interested, her face flickered so that she looked.. bored. "No thank you, I was in the middle of a dance with my- my boyfriend." The word boyfriend came off her tongue like it was unfamiliar. "Aw come on, what about him does it for you? How pathetic he is?" The jerk sneers. I was getting fed up with this dude, "She said, no thank you. So back off before this gets serious." I said sternly. "Oh no serious? You gonna call your little guards on me cause you can't fight for shit?" He mocked. The guard had said not to get into anymore fights and to let a guard handle it.. but this guy was riling me up, and he really deserved it. No, no I didn't want to get in trouble with the guards. I tapped my staff on the floor two times, "What's that supposed to do?" The guy laughed. Suddenly a guard came rushing over and pulled the guy away. "Thank you." I called after the guard. "Yes sir." He replied.

Your POV
"Whoo, I was really worried you weren't going to be able to handle his teasing and would try to take matters into your own hands." I signed. He gasped with fake shock "Is that really what you think of me?" He joked. "You're so cute." I whispered. "I know." He whispered back. "But guess what?" He continued. "What?" I asked. "You're cuter." He laughed. "Kiss me." I said smiling. "Any time, I thought you'd never ask." which had become a bit of an inside joke at this point. Before leaning towards me, connecting our lips his hand rubbing my back before we separated. I put an arm around his waist, swaying and spinning slowly before leaning up for a kiss. This was like a dream. "Could we.. take a picture together for pentstagram?" I asked nervously.

Hunter POV
I really shouldn't, I knew I shouldn't. I knew Belos would be pissed if, no when he found out. That's problem for me tomorrow or next week, "Let's do it." I said with a smirk. She took a picture of the both of us, one of her on my shoulder and one of us kissing. She began typing up a caption, switching before multiple options before finally settling on "My boy 💕" and putting her finger above post. "I.. don't have your penstagram yet." She frowned, "what is it?" "Goldenguardofficial, but I have a private one that you can't show your friends." I said. "I'll tag the official one and follow both, she tagged me and pressed post. "Alright what's the private?" She asked happily. "Hunterpenstagram" I replied, a little bit embarrassed for not having a cooler username. She followed me before putting her scroll away, I felt my own scroll buzz but that didn't matter now, I could deal with that later.