Sneaking and secrets

Your POV
I thought everything had gone so well but good dates don't usually end with a boy crying on your door step. We kissed and he liked it, he'd carried me, he told me his real name, he smiled at me and protected me from assholes. It doesn't add up, what had I done wrong? I don't know what I did wrong cause he ran off before I could even ask.

Edric POV
I didn't like him from the start so I wanted badly to talk bad about him but watching Y/N sob into Em's shoulder getting mascara all over the black t-shirt she had changed into told me that's now what she needed, I like her more than I hate him. "Ed, pssst." Emira was looking at me. "yeah?" I asked. "Do you mind bringing the snacks back up? It'd be a little comfier for her to tell us everything in our room." She questioned. "Ugh, you guys are so lucky to have me." I laughed piling them up on my arms.

Hunter POV
I knew I couldn't stay in the woods near where I knew Y/N was all night, I had to return to the castle even if I didn't want to. I pulled a leg over the staff soaring back towards the castle, I reached the door of the castle fairly quickly laying my head on the door not wanting to deal with what ever was on the other side. The door was cool against my forehead before I straightened myself out and slipped inside quietly. I tapped my staff against the floor performing the invisibility spell until suddenly I felt myself being lifted by my collar like a cat by its mother.

Your POV
We had gotten settled into the bedroom, I changed into gray plaid boxers and a white t-shirt, washed my face, brushed my teeth, showered and was laying with my face in Emira's pillow while Edric and Emira sat on the carpeted floor next to the bed. They were watching me carefully, studying me even until eventually Emira said "Tell us everything Y/N, we're here for you." "Only, if you toss me a mentos." I groaned. Ed placed three mentors in to the palm of my hand before sitting back down.

Emira POV
I knew I couldn't help her unless she told us but she was obviously hurt by the way she had her face in my pillow and had barely stopped crying.

Your POV
I told them all about watching him with that girl, talking to him at last, the girl fighting with us, kissing and every other detail. As I brought up certain, intimate moments I felt tears gather again but quickly pushed them back down. As I finished the story I popped one of the mentors in my mouth. Emira just stared at me with a surprised look, "So why would he be crying?" I whined before pressing my face back into the pillow in front of me. "It doesn't make sense!" I exclaimed angrily.

Hunter POV
"Ah, Hunter what do you think you're doing out so late?" I heard a horrifyingly familiar voice hiss. I turned to see Emperor Belos, exactly who I was hoping to avoid. The only person who could see me even with the invisibility spell, not that it mattered he had caught me before I could manage to do it anyway. "We have sooo much to talk about." He said with a sarcastic happiness. He walked down the hallway still carrying me by the collar to his throne room where I would undoubtedly be lectured for hours for every rule I broke even though I already had made a list in my head,
• Curfew
• Telling someone my real name (though I'm not sure if he knows about that one or not)
• Not reporting to him when he said to
• Sneaking out of the ball
• Letting someone into my room (Again, not sure if he knows about that)
• "Engaging in inappropriate activities" (even though Kiki made that one up)
• Not rubbing elbows with enough rich people who want me to marry their daughters so they can be related to the emperor

"Are you aware of why I'm upset?" He asked sternly as he sat down in his throne, leaving me to sit in a smaller chair that his throne was looking down on. Both answers here had pros and cons.

Yes

Pros
-Would probably make him slightly less mad
-Shows remorse for what I've done
Cons
- He would make me tell him the list
- He would say "So you know what you did was wrong, and still did it?"

No

Pros
- Gives me the chance to just get lectured at instead of have to answer him
-  Possible punishment of just having to read the Emperor Coven Guard handbook
Cons
- Probably would make him even more upset with me
- Not honest

I decided to reply with "Yes, sir." "And you did it anyway?" He asked, just like I thought he would. "Yes sir." I responded again feeling my stomach twist. "Let's talk about all the rules you've broken." He sneered. "Yes sir." I said for the third time. "You should've came to me right after the ball, am I mistaken?" He asked harshly. "No, you're not mistaken." I replied with my head down. "Look at me when I'm speaking, he reminded me threateningly. "Understood sir." I replied feeling the intensity of his glare. "And you didn't." He added. "That's correct." I said. "Why is that?" He said. "I was-" I started to speak before he cut me off. "You were nothing, you were hanging out with your little girlfriend." He shouted, a vine from the curse zipping by the side of my face. Mere inches away from me.

Your POV
"He was completely calm when he walked in, he didn't seem at all like something was wrong or he was going to cry and nothing you said seemed like a reason he would be crying on the porch." Em analyzed. I groaned loudly into the pillow.