Enchanted places

Your POV
Edric's character fell to the ground before popping back up. The frog leaped towards him but he dove out of the way this time. Hunter managed a few more shots on the frog but none of them did too much damage. Edric groaned as Hunter's character got knocked back losing a decent amount of health. Edric's character flew towards the frog getting a critical hit before the frog summoned more small frogs. Hunter mowed down the smaller frogs with the bow fairly quickly before continuing fire onto the larger frog, combined with Edric gracefully stabbing the frog, it was quickly lowering in health.

Hunter POV
Suddenly Y/N leaned into my shoulder and I felt her breath onto my collarbone, it felt like it was shaking through my bones and my heart felt like it was popping popcorn. I tried to focus on the game but I felt myself looking through the game instead of paying attention. Did she realize how hard she was making this..? I continued firing at the frog but my aim was distracted and lazy. I could smell her perfume and her shampoo filling up my senses.

Your POV
"Dude, why are you playing like shit right now?" Edric joked. "Sorry, I zoned out haha." He said a little faster than normal before readjusting his grip on the controller. His aim was better now but still wasn't as precise as it had been before. Edric got a critical hit on the frog's forehead and Hunter fired off a round of poison arrows before the frog collapsed to the ground. "Whoah!" Exclaimed Em and I.

Hunter POV
With Y/N pressing into my shoulder and the praise dancing through the room, I could feel my cheeks heat up with embarrassment.

Your POV
Edric flexed his arms going on and on about how he was the reason they beat it and how good at this game he is. I pulled away from Hunter to lay back against the couch, stretching my arms above my head. "Wanna go outside?" I asked with a big smile. "Sure." Hunter agreed. "Yes!" Emira said happily. "Sounds good with me." Edric laughed. We ran down the steps before I unlatched the door to the backyard, holding the door open. Edric ran in first, Emira followed him and Hunter moved in behind them.

Hunter POV
I took in the scenery around me, around the backyard ran a white fence about a foot taller than me. There were plots of plants, about three by three feet with a small path between them. I saw one that grew tomatoes, another that grew plants looking almost like balloons with flowers sprouting onto them. Pots were hung from the fence, scattered around the backyard. Benches were placed around the edges of the back yard, a small shed sat touching the house and pots, with pots or empty as of were laid around. The sky was bright in the day, sun shining onto the plants.

Your POV
"Wow." Hunter sounded kind of amazed. "Here try one." I grinned handing him a cherry red tomato. He looked a little confused by reluctantly tried it. "Good, huh?" I asked with a smug look. "Yeah." He sighed happily.

Hunter POV
She pulled us over to a gate that lead to a smaller part of the yard, she pulled it open and I was immediately amazed by what I saw. The usual, plants of course but then it was, amazing. A light green hammock, fairy lights, a picnic table, a hot tub, another gate that lead to a patch winding away from Y/N's house and even a small sofa.

"Whoah." I whispered under my breath. The place was incredible, and I had thought the empty balcony I had shown her was pretty neat. "Drinks?" She chuckled while creating a spell circle, "Soda please!" Edric laughed. "Me too." Emira added. "I want one too!" I felt comfortable joking along with them. Y/N pulled through four cans of soda passing them to each of us before cracking open her own and taking a sip.

Your POV
"So whatcha think?" I laughed, turning to look at Hunter. "This place is amazing." He said with widened eyes.

Hunter POV
The sun was warm as it laid over my skin standing by the gate of the smaller part of the yard. Despite the face Emira and Edric had been here so often, neither of them rushed to sit down or fall into some routine. They stood with me, same with Y/N. Apparently this place doesn't get any less shockingly awesome each time.

Your POV
I tossed myself onto the hammock, after putting my drink down on a glass table a few feet away. "Come lay down!" I insisted. "Don't have to tell me twice." Emira joked while hurrying over, the boys followed behind her closely.