News spreads

Your POV
"There's one more thing." I groaned trying to figure out the best way to explain the situation. "You're dating the Golden Guard?" They snickered. I gasped, "How'd you know?" "You don't think news like that spreads." They smirked. "Well do you know the rest of the story?" I asked. "Rest of the story?" They sounded confused. "So you don't.. jeez this is a long story."

I groaned. "H- The golden guard and I were hanging out after the ball-" "We're you two being appropriate?" They glared. "Yes." I groaned, "Anyway, so we were hanging out after the ball when he was supposed to go see Emperor Belos and this morning Emperor Belos was very upset about that and kicked him out so... can he stay with us? Also Emira and Edric are here too."

I said quickly. "The- The golden guard is.. here?!" They freaked out. "Yeah." I sighed. "And you left him outside? Invite him in!" They exclaimed. "I wanted to make sure they could stay first.." I droned off. "It's fine, you kids have fun and no inappropriate activities. I'll be up in my room." They said hurrying up the stairs.

Hunter POV
"Jeez, I'm sorry." Emira said avoiding my eyes. "It's fine, just.. just trust me. I promise I won't hurt Y/N. I do.. I do love her." I stated trying not to show the emotions rushing through me before Y/N burst through the front door. "Hey guys! Long story short, you can come in now." We stepped through the door into a small room with stairs leading to the living room.

Edric and Emira slipped off their shoes leaving them in a small bin, I followed their lead leaving my green converse by the door in the bin. We all hurried up the steps into the living room, Y/N continued into the kitchen while Emira laid down on the couch and Edric spread out on the floor resting his head against the couch.

I decided to follow Y/N into the kitchen, I stood behind them almost instinctively and they leaned their head back against my chest before whispering "I know you told Edric and Emira your real name but should I use Golden Guard or Hunter?" She asked looking up at me. "Hunter." I grinned. She burst into a smile picking herself back up digging through a cabinet.

Your POV
After looking through the cabinets to no avail I returned to the living room holding Hunter's hand in mine softly as we sat down on the floor. "Em sit on the floor with us!" I exclaimed. She slid down on my opposite side of me. "Let's sleep in my room." I suggested. Everyone agreed. It was only around three though.