Witchy coffee

Hunter POV
"..what?" I felt my voice strain as I said it. "You heard me, get out. I've done so much for you but you disobey me. You will not come back until you've gotten yourself sorted out. Now leave." He commanded. I couldn't bare to stay in the same room any longer, I ran out and down the hallway. I ran out the castle door, I ran down the path. I ran until I lost my breath, my knees hit the floor. My head in my hands, trying to breath but I couldn't. I felt tears stream down my face as I heaved for air.

Your POV
Edric and Emira tumbled down the stairs a few minutes later. Edric wore brown jeans, a white long sleeved shirt with a green sweater vest. He had black gloves on and pulled on a pair of green sneakers. Emira followed wearing this.

"Ready to go?" Ed asked spinning the house keys around his fingers

"Ready to go?" Ed asked spinning the house keys around his fingers. "Ready." I grinned backing up from the door. Emira opened the door and held it as Ed and I snuck out. It was around seven when we left. "I'll fly." Emira said sternly. Edric whined but didn't argue.

Hunter POV
I pulled the hood of my jacket over my head choking back a sob. Where would I go? This couldn't be happening. I had to get out of here, as soon as possible. No where else to turn, I'll head into town. I tried to wipe the tears off my cheeks but I couldn't stop the new ones.

Your POV
We all sat on the staff, Emira sat in the front since she was flying, Edric sat behind her and I sat on the back of the staff. We didn't talk much while flying to town since we would have to yell over the wind. We landed on the outskirts of town as to not disrupt the flow of shoppers. "So what's first?" Edric asked. "I'm thinking coffee." I yawned. "Definitely." Em agreed. We began to walk towards the coffee shop, my legs felt much better than yesterday but still ached with every step. I could feel the fabric of my clothes against the scars more than I ever could before and it bothered me. I looked in front of me to see a coffee shop, there were a few seats on the ground floor in front of us as well as a few on the roof of the coffee shop. A pair of thin white steps lead up to the roof, most of the shop was made of big floor to ceiling windows.

Hunter POV
I ran through the woods feeling the trees rip against my skin, it didn't matter though I kept running. I knew which way town was, just had to get there. I felt the wind and cold piercing my skin but I ran further.

Your POV
We stepped into the shop, a bell over the door rang as we walked in. A woman sat behind the counter on a black stool with her feet up on the counter in front of her, she wore black heels and a black slip dress likes this

 A woman sat behind the counter on a black stool with her feet up on the counter in front of her, she wore black heels and a black slip dress likes this

as well as an actual witch hat a top her head. She had long black hair that reached her chest, curling at the ends. She flashed a grin as we walked in revealing two fangs. "Nice to see you, welcome to Flinny's coffee shop." She looked between the three of us while fiddling with one of her rings. She had an older looking book laying in her lap as she addressed us. "I'm Nyx." She introduced herself. She looked about our age. She had a double ear piercing connected by a thin chain on each ear as well as an industry piercing and a tongue piercing which was exposed when she spoke. A black jacket was slung across a stool next to her with a lesbian pride pin along with a few other pins clipped to it.

Hunter POV
I reached town, out of breath and gasping. I wasn't sure what to do now, I'd done it, I got there but now what? Just ask someone if I could live with them, no. What am I supposed to do..?

Your POV
The cafe was nicely decorated. The counter around her had a stack of books beside her I assumed were hers, a few succulents scattered around the counter and a jar painted with bats and stripes that said "Tips!" on it. The rest of the cafe had the same vibe, fairy lights were hung up across every wall and leaves grew down them. The floor was wood with black carpets under tables, each table had a vase of daisies. The tables had white and black striped table cloths layer onto them carefully so they were perfectly straightened out and flattened.

Hunter POV
I dragged myself through town trying to think of something to do. My head was light, I felt like I was about to faint. I was tired and breathing was hard.

Your POV
"Can I take your order?" She asked happily. "How old are you?" Emira asked curiously. "Sixteen." She smiled exposing her fangs again. "We are too!" Ed exclaimed. "Yeah." I added. "Here's my number, we should hang out sometime. Don't tell my boss." She winked. We all nodded. "I'll take a normal coffee, oat milk and one sugar please." Emira said. "Caramel hot latte, two sugars please." Edric went next. "Vanilla iced latte with three sugars please." I grinned. "Got it, could I have a name for the order?" She asked as her eyes flickered between the three of us.

Hunter POV
I saw a coffee shop in the distance, I probably wouldn't find a place to live there but I could get some water. I didn't have much money on me since my boss was.. Unc- Belos, or used to be Belos. I began walking towards the coffee shop hoping they gave free water. I have small amounts of cash but there's no telling how long it'll be before Belos let's me back, if ever so it's not smart to spend on things I don't have to.

Your POV
"Emira." Em smiled. "Edric, call me Ed." Ed added. "I'm Y/N." I said happily. "Nice to meet you all." She replied. "It'll be ready soon!" She told us. We stood a few feet away waiting for our coffees.