The talk

Your POV
He smiled, he'd smiled a few times today but they were mostly small grins or condescending smirks. This was a big, genuine smile. I reached out and put a hand on his shoulder gently rubbing circles into his shoulder. He pulled me closer, tucking me beside him wrapping his arm around me. Pulling me towards the stairs, "Where are we going?" I asked confused. "Just come with me." He insisted.

Hunter POV
I knew we could sit on one of the many balconies and talk, we had to talk. I pulled her up the stairs until we reached the thin catwalk. We walked down the hall, I peeked out onto one balcony and saw two people our age sucking face out there. My foot steps were a little too loud and they looked over at us with a nasty look before going back their "activity."  Eventually I found a balcony with no one there and spun her around before pulling her outside. We both sat down, "The stars are pretty tonight, don't you think?" She asked happily. "Beautiful." I replied but I'm not sure I was really talking about the stars. I think I was really talking about her.

Your POV
He sat down on the balcony and I sat down next to him, with a hand on his knee. "Hey Goldy. What do I call you?" I said knowing Golden guard wasn't going to work forever. "Mm.. how about babe?" He said with a smirk. "Ah, you know that's not what i meant." I replied. "Hunter." He said so quickly I didn't hear at first. "Hunter, my name is Hunter." He repeated slower this time. "Hunter.. hmm I like that." I repeated to him.

Hunter POV
"Ah really you like it? I asked. "Yeah, I really do." They responded. "Thank you." I winked. "You know my real name. I wanna know about you." I continued. "(Y/N) (L/N), your girlfriend." She said while laughing.

Your POV
The music  could be heard lightly in the background, I stood up and took his hand. "Stand up." I grinned at him. He stood with me and took my hand "Let's dance, away from everyone down there. Just the two of us." He held my one hand and put his other hand on my lower back as he had earlier. "You're so handsome babe. That's what you said to call you isn't it?" I smirked happily. "I think it was, love." He smiled widely.

Hunter POV
We swayed gently in the windy cool night air, under the moonlight with stars above us. "A night to remember." I mused. "To remember." She repeated. "We should head back down." She said while looking at me. "Yeah." I agreed. I took her hand and lead her downstairs.