Breakfast time

Your POV
Hunter opened the cafe door holding it open for me as we both stepped in. A girl with curly ginger hair, grey eyes who wore

 A girl with curly ginger hair, grey eyes who wore

this dress with black flats. Her nails were painted a green that matched her dress when she pressed her hands down onto the marble counter. She had an emerald ring that matched her necklace and earrings.

Hunter POV
Y/N walked up to the counter, "Welcome!" The girl with red hair smiled. "Hey!" Y/N grinned back. "What can I get you?" "Caramel milk tea with boba please." Y/N requested. "And for you?" "Matcha bubble tea. Now what do we get for breakfast Y/N?" "How about donuts?" She laughed. "Sure." I agreed.

Your POV
"How about a dozen glazed and a dozen chocolate?" I asked. "As long as your paying." He joked. "Alright, a dozen glazed and a dozen chocolate." "Coming right up. Croissants are half off? Chocolate and regular!" The girl with grey eyes squealed. "Alright, eight croissants then, all chocolate please." "Gotcha! Take a seat, order 177. I'll call you up in two minutes!" "Great." I replied.

Hunter POV
We slid into the booth closest to the door. We sat across from each other, "So Hunter, what type of donut do you like?" "Chocolate. We had them in the castle after very successful missions. You?" "(Favorite donut)."

Your POV
"177!" The girl with red hair called out. Hunter followed me up to the counter. "Here you go!" She smiled while handing me the box of donuts stacked on top of each other. "Here, I got it." Hunter said grabbing the box on top.

Hunter POV
We moved out of the shop, "Thank you!" Y/N called over her shoulder. "Come again!" The girl behind the counter exclaimed.

Your POV
"They should be getting up soon, let's hurry back!" I told him. "Sounds good." We walked back towards the woods, Hunter's hand around mine. "Golden guard!~" A familiar voice called out as we moved through town. We turned to see the woman with white hair and black streaks from the clothing shop. "I see you found your princess!" She laughed. "Haha guess so." I replied before dragging Hunter down the street.

"Popular today, aren't you?" I joked. "You could say that." He sighed. We reached a mossy patch on the outskirts of town where Hunter laid down the staff and we both sat on the staff. I wrapped my arms around Hunter's stomach.

Hunter POV
"Wanna try something fun?" I smirked. "Ah, perv." She joked. "Not like that! Let me just show you." I began to lift the staff but only about ten feet, before starting to dodge through the trees. Swiftly pulling out of the way with in inches of a tree. "Having fun?" I asked. "This is awesome!" She squealed. Once we had gone about thirty or forty feet I pulled us to above the trees.

Your POV
The wind ran through my hair as we reached into the sky. After a few more minutes of flying we landed in the yard. We hurried up the steps before I unlocked the door and we slipped inside. "Come on." I whispered while hurrying towards my room. I pushed open the door and we moved in, Edric and Emira sat up when we walked in, "I was almost starting to think you guys weren't coming back." Emira laughed.

Hunter POV
"We brought breakfast." I announced. "Breakfast?" Edric perked up. "Donuts and croissants! Emira, make coffee in the kitchen?" Y/N smiled. "On it." She said while rushing down the stairs.

Your POV
We all ran down the stairs to sit in the kitchen, a circular wooden table with a big window that shows the backyard. Lights above the table shown down on us as I sat down laying out the spread of breakfast foods. "Em, you know how I like my coffee." I grinned. "Mhm! Hunter, you're the only one I don't know. What about you?" "Doesn't matter to me, I like.. milk and.. sugar." "Not picky, awesome." She smiled.

Hunter POV
Emira started making a pot of coffee as Edric picked up a chocolate donut stuffing it into his mouth. I sat next to Y/N as she took a bite out of a chocolate croissant.

Your POV
Emira poured a glass full of ice then espresso followed by milk, latte. "Y/N, coffee's ready." She exclaimed. I stepped over and got mine before sitting back at the table, "Thanks Em!" Then she poured two more cups and then a special third with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. We all sat around the table happily enjoying the breakfast, it was around nine thirty by now.

Hunter POV
I took a sip of the coffee, this was, really good. "Wow Emira, this is amazing!" I exclaimed. "Of course it is." She grinned. "And, call me Em." "Sorry Emir- Em."

Your POV
We all scarfed down the food until only a few leftovers were left. We put them into the fridge and went into the backyard. We all took off our flip flops and sat around the edge of the fish pond with our feet in the water.