Gino's thrift shop

Your POV
The temperature has shifted, it had been hot earlier but now the cool air blew past us. "Whatcha thinking we do next?" I asked turning to Em. "Hmm.. I'm thinking shopping." She smiled. "Well if you say so." I said with a sly grin. We moved down the path to a store with a variety of clothing hung up in long racks that went from the back of the store to the front, a thrift store. "Gino's thrift store" to be specific. "Not the type of place you'd usually shop Golden boy?" Ed laughed. "Not exactly.

Hunter POV
We ducked into the shop, the Blight girl stood with Y/N in front of the Blight boy and I. A boy with shaggy brown hair, brown eyes with round glasses stepped out from the back. He had wired ear buds and stud earrings. He wore a green striped sweater with baggy cuffed jeans and green converse. "Welcome to the shop." He greeted casually. "We're just gonna look around." The Blight girl flashed him a smile.

Your POV
"This place is awesome!" I whispered excitedly. "Totally." Emira agreed. "Let's dig in." Ed mused. "Yeah." I agreed. "Goldy, your with me." I added. "Mhmm." He nodded. Once we were a few steps away from the group I whispered to Hunter, "You can pick out a few things, this shop is cheap." "Mean it?" He looked at me curiously. "Yeah." I smiled at him before I began sorting through a rack of clothing. Hunter picked up a dark green sweater examining it closely, "counting threads rich boy?" Ed laughed from a few racks away.

Hunter POV
They sure do joke a lot, although I'm not quite used to that yet. What to say? I couldn't think of a witty response before losing his attention. I put the sweater into the basket Y/N had grabbed. Hmm.. That's kind of rude. I should offer to carry it for her. "Y/N, want me to carry the basket?" I asked with a small grin. "No thanks, I'm getting more clothes so it's just more logical." She laugh. Oh, yeah. "Right, makes sense." I continued looking through the rack. "How about pajamas for tonight? I'm guessing you don't have any in your pockets." Y/N teased. Right, I had nothing to my name. Almost forgot about that for a second.

Your POV
I picked out a pair of brown converse that had been kicked under the rack with a strange smell of.. coffee radiating off of them, a brown flannel that was hanging off the rack by one sleeve, a black crop top with a band on it and a brown sweater vest that was hung up in the chasing room when I went to try on the crop top.

Hunter POV
Y/N came out of the changing room and walked up to me, "Picked out any PJs?" She asked. I decided on a pair of black drawstring shorts and a light brown t-shirt. "Nice choice." Y/N flashed me a smile. "Thanks." I replied. "Anything else?" She questioned. I laid out a pair of jeans, a pair of jean shorts, a black t-shirt, a black turtle neck as well as a white version of each, a brown flannel, a green flannel and a heavy khaki jacket as well as a pair of black combat boots, red converse and black slides. "I'll pay for these, I just need the essentials." I mumbled.

Your POV
"Sounds good." I responded before walking away to check on Emira and Edric. "How's shopping going?" I asked them. "Pretty good." Ed grinned. "Yeah." Em agreed. "Find anything good?" I questioned. "Yeah!" They told me. "Let's have a little fashion show to show each other later!" Emira exclaimed. "Agreed!" I said with a wide smile.