Adventures of trying to get in the canoe again

Your POV
Hunter and I began rowing at a slow pace towards the willow tree, "So Mr Prodigy, you ever canoed before?" His hands gripped the paddle tightly, causing his arms to flex perfectly. I noticed a whitish pinkish scar that slid across his bicep as he rowed. Wow, yeah, that never gets old. Just as good every time, his muscles are just, very nice.

"Yeah. Some stake out or investigation a while ago." Hunter shrugged. "Hm, that's pretty boring. Glad I can be the one to help you remake your canoeing experience." I said smugly.

Hunter POV
"I'm glad too." I admitted. Y/N dipped her hand into the water as I watched her curiously. Suddenly she pulled her hand away from the teal clear water and splash drips of water my way. I laughed scooping up a handful of the water and tossing it at Y/N.

Your POV
I gasped in fake shock before diving towards Hunter, wrapping my arms around his shoulder. He tensed up before relaxing into the hug, he didn't even see what was coming next. I pushed him out of the canoe and he landed in the water with a splash, however before he fell he grabbed my hand and I fell in with him.

Hunter POV
I shook my head trying to get my hair out of my eyes, the canoe waited for us, floating near by. I coughed the water out of my mouth before rolling my eyes at Y/N. She laughed before I returned the favor diving towards her, pushing her backward by the shoulders.

She slipped back, falling under the water. I took a step back, watching her squiggly figure under the water. I yawned, leaning back with my head in my hands.

Your POV
I shot out of the water, throwing my arms over Hunter's shoulder. I pushed him back but he stood firm, being pushed an inch without falling. Guard training. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, kicking up my legs to the side. "Are you gonna let go?" He teased. "Hmm.. No." I said still catching breath.

Hunter POV
I laughed in response before slowly bending my knees then I moved down quickly until we were sitting on the sand ground of the lake. I gave a half grin and Y/N replied with the closest thing to a death stare she could muster since we were under water. After a few moments I realized the amount of time I can hold my breath is probably above average so I brought us to the surface before she drowned in my arms.

We've had enough tough times recently, it's better if she doesn't die. She pulled her arms over the side of the canoe before ducking underwater to avoid the canoe that was now flipping over on her. I hit it back over and she jumped back up. "Need any help?" I asked. She sighed before nodding. I scooped her up, realizing I'd forgotten about the scars as I saw her flinch as my arm rubbed against a scar on her thigh.

Your POV
"Alright stand up." Hunter commanded. I obliged, he moved his arms so I was standing on his hands. "So, you're a cheerleader too?" I joked. "Ah!" I gasped as I fell backwards, over Hunter's head. I popped back up from under the water. "Oops." Hunter laughed. I rolled my eyes as he put his arms back out for me to get into the canoe.

I laid my arms onto the side of the canoe before hoisting myself in, falling down onto the bottom of the canoe. I cast a glowing bluish white spell circle, levitating Hunter into the canoe. "You could've done that the whole time?" I laughed in response as he flopped onto the bottom of the canoe by my feet.

Hunter POV
I moved onto the bench next to Y/N as we both picked up our paddles. Luckily they had gotten lodged under the bench so they hadn't fallen out during Y/N's.. adventures trying to get back into the canoe. We began paddling, at first I was paddling faster but we fell into a rhythm together.

Your POV
His bangs slipped onto his face, a pink tint covering his face and shoulders. "Your sunburnt." I chuckled. "No way." He rolled his eyes.

Hunter POV
"I'm glad we met." Y/N said, I noticed a tear caught in her eye. "Me too." I sighed. "Look at the sunset." Y/N smiled at the sky. "Wow." "Wow." She agreed. I reached for her hand, holding hands above her lap.

"I love you." She leaned into my shoulder. "I love you too." "Of course you do." She said smugly.