Sleepover time

Hunter POV
She looked adorable, just like always. I scrolled back a little, pictures from the day we met, at the cafe, her dress shopping. I scrolled a few pictures back, a picture of her in short black athletic shorts and a matching black sports bra with white roller skates on. She was smiling in the picture with one foot lifted off the ground towards the camera.

Your POV
I clicked onto Penstagram opening my story before snapping a picture of Ed, Emira and I in our face masks. Mine was pink, Ed's was clear and Emira's was yellow. Then I posted it to my story, "After the ball relaxing with @Edric and @Emira" I typed up before quickly hitting post. "Was there someone you.. wanted to dance with?" I inquired.

Edric POV
There definitely was someone, someone who just got a boyfriend and doesn't have feelings for me. "Kind of, there's this girl but I'm not really into her anymore." I tried to joke.

Hunter POV
I scrolled up, refreshing the page to see she had posted on her story. I clicked on it. I saw Y/N and the twins doing face masks looking relaxed. I wish I could do that, not have to worry about Belos or anything.. have friends.I laid my head onto the pillow stretching my legs out to the bottom of the bed. I relaxed my arms behind my head staring at the ceiling. I was really tired, it was way later than I should be up with how early Belos wants us to be awake. I felt myself slowly drift away, falling asleep.

Your POV
Edric looked hurt, I didn't want to push him to tell him more than he wanted to. "So Em, when are you seeing Viney again?" I asked excitedly. "She wants to meet up at the cafe next week." Em said happily. "Exciting." I teased as the smile broke across her face. I yawned loudly suddenly feeling the soreness in every muscle on my body, the burning sensation that ran through the scars now covering my body and the tiredness that was taking over my mind. I hugged onto the pillow with another quieter yawn while closing my eyes. "I'll sleep on the floor tonight I guess." Emira joked pulling a blanket out of a basket near their closet and a pillow of Ed's bed getting comfortable on the floor.

Edric POV
"hey!" I whined as Emira took one of my pillows. "You wanna sleep on the floor?" She snapped. I didn't reply, not thinking of a funny reply fast enough. "That's what I thought Ed." She laughed.

Your POV
I hugged into the pillow resting my head on it with my arms around it. I wonder what Hunter's like when cuddling.. I caught myself n the middle of the thought, trying to cut myself off. I began to drift off.

Emira POV
I rolled over with a quiet groan before checking the time on my scroll. It had been a few hours since we'd gone to bed. "Y/N?" I whispered sitting up a little, rubbing my spine. "mmhm." She replied, tiredness thick in her voice. "I can't sleep, do you wanna talk?" I asked while stretching. "yeah." she replied.

Your POV
Emira slid into bed next to me and I glanced at her, the moonlight through the window reflecting off her yellow eyes. She had a groggy expression, not mad or upset, just tired. "Tell me more about the golden guard." She asked laying her head in her hand. "mmmm." I thought. "He's really strong." I smiled. "Like when I got injured, he carried me to the nurse." I continued. "Wow." She said with a yawn. "So, Viney huh?" I teased. "Yeah." She sounded caught in a dream when she said it. "What's she like?" I asked. "Sweet, good dancer.. even better kisser." Emira whispered. "Em!!" I squealed. "As if you can talk, kissing the golden guard on stage in front of all those people!" she replied with excitement. I laughed a little as she started to laugh to and after a little bit we were both losing our minds, every time we'd start to calm down one of us would add something and it would start again.

Edric POV
"hm?" I grumbled, I had been woken up by laughter. I managed to open my eyes for a moment to see Em and Y/N on the bed laughing. They managed to snap out of their fit of laughter to glance at me but before I knew it the exhaustion running through me caught up to me and I was knocked out again.

Your POV
Watching Ed move up onto his elbows before immediately passing out made both of us laugh harder again.