Golden Guard VS. Edric & Emira

Hunter POV
The sky was as beautiful as she said, it was pretty late so the stars were out and shining brightly. She was holding my chest tightly, it made my stomach flutter the way she was holding onto me. "We're almost here." I smiled, maybe a little sad to not have more time but I didn't want to sound quite so jealous after only one night. We landed in the Blights' yard and almost immediately after the overly enthusiastic Blight Twins burst through the door, into the yard. Y/N tried to hop off the staff but wobbled that to the floor instead. Not hitting the floor with a thud but rather gliding slowly, sitting calmly.

Your POV
Hunter put his arms under mine pulling me up off the ground and Ed and Em quickly joined him helping me off the ground. Emira raised an eye brow at me, "It's nothing like that, just some fire bees." I chuckled. The three of them helped me limp into the house before sitting down at the kitchen table. "Em, Ed meet the Golden Guard, my boy- boyfriend." I introduced him. Emira laughed, "Heard a lot about you two from mom after the ball." Ed didn't say anything, he looked as if he was observing the situation laying in front of him.

Hunter POV
I know I really should get home soon but I was having, fun. "So kissing our girl on stage?" The Blight sister joked pretending to be an over protective dad. I had never really joked around with kids my age much.. I wasn't sure what to say. Sure, I joked around a lot while I was in uniform but that was usually more me joking and the other person listening. This was different. Y/N butted in for me, "please dad, I l-" they stopped themselves before the next word.

Your POV
This would be the first I love you.. should I do it just for a joke? Yes. "I love him!" I wailed pretending to fall on the floor but staying in my seat. Hunter looked relieved I finished the joke for him but also.. nervous. Of course, he'd never had friends.. no one had said they loved him.

Hunter POV
"Hey one second, I need to talk to Y/N. Do you mind?" I said cautiously. "Nothing inappropriate with my daughter." The Blight sister called out as she turned the corner while the brother just glared at me for a moment before his sister pulled him around the corner.

Your POV
"I see you guys peeking." I shouted, met with the sounds of them shuffling away. "Did you mean that?" Hunter asked with a catch in his breath. "Mean what?" I questioned. "You love me?" He gave a questioning look. "I do." I teased him. "I love you too." He replied before his ears turned red as he turned. "Awwwwww!" Em called from the hallway before walking in pulling Ed behind her like a puppy.

Hunter POV
"I'm gonna head out now. Y/N here's my number." I said pressing it into her phone before walking to the door. "Okay byeeeee, take good care of her. See you around." I announced quickly leaving. I closed the door and slumped down against it feeling the heat and embarrassment in my ears. I was going to get in trouble once I got back to the castle too, I doubt Kikimora was being exactly honest with our little deal. I felt the emotion rush through me, Y/N's touches all night, every comment people made, every.. every rule I had broken suddenly rushing through me.

Your POV
"Y/N, you have got to tell me everything!" Em squealed. "Ed could you go grab some snacks from upstairs?" Emira asked excitedly. "Alright now that it's just us girls.. are you suuuure the only reason you couldn't walk was the fire bees?" She raised her eyebrows with a smirk. "Jeez Em, you really expect the worst from me. It was just the fire bees." I repeated putting my hand on her shoulder, trying to enforce my point. "Plus Em, how are you going to bother me about my love life when I know nothing about this mystery dance from the ball? Don't think I forgot that!" I pushed her arm jokingly. "Well, maybe because your date can't seem to leave you alone. He's still on our door step." Emira laughed while pointing to the window. I wobbled onto the crutches pushing myself to the window and sure enough there he was, sitting on the doormat.

Hunter POV
What would Belos say? I had broken at least a dozen rules, I had KISSED A GIRL, on stage with everyone watching at his FANCY PARTY. He would never let me leave my room, ban me from seeing Y/N ever again.. send me to the conformatorium even. I felt a tear hit my cheek and put my head in between my knees. I glanced at the window expecting to see Y/N eating popcorn and joking around but instead was met with her looking at me.

Your POV
He caught my gaze and we were looking at each other but he had a tear in his eye. "Em help me to the door, somethings wrong. He's crying." I called out to her but he had already dashed off.

Emira POV
Y/N had a concerned look in her eyes, "Are you okay, Y/N?" I asked putting a hand on her shoulder. "Do you, think I did something wrong to make my date go running off like that crying?" She sniffled a tear as she said it. "No, I don't. I think you were so pretty he couldn't believe it." I mused, rubbing her shoulder to try and comfort her.

Edric POV
I piled as many of our secret snacks as I could into my arms, we hadn't seen Y/N all day except for some juicy moments. We'd probably be up all night hearing about everything that happened between her and that.. guy. I don't have feelings for Y/N.. I don't think but seeing her with that stuck up jerk makes my blood boil. I felt the anger erupt through my body before pulling myself together. I hurried down the stairs to where Emira and Y/N we're sitting at the table. "You guys didn't start without me, did you?" I whined while putting the snacks down on the table. Once my vision was cleared of the huge pile of snacks I saw the tears on mascara stained cheeks of Y/N. "That asshole broke your heart, didn't he?" I asked with a threatening tone. Emira shot me a look while I sat down at the table.