Pool days

Your POV
It's warm and sunny, the cool water is relieving to the touch. Hunter and Edric sat on either side of me with Emira on Hunter's side. I leaned onto Hunter's shoulder with a hand on his legs. "So Emira, tell us more about your night with Viney." I smiled. "Ah, well it definitely wasn't as exciting as yours on stage and becoming the face of every news paper on the aisle but, it was a lot of fun! She's a good dancer and, pretty beautiful." She smirked.

Hunter POV
"Let's go in the pool." Y/N smiled. We all agreed before I brought the changing room back up and Y/N reached into a portal for our swim suits, new, clean ones.

Your POV
I got this one for Emira,

Your POV I got this one for Emira,

The following one for me,

the next one for Hunter and Edric,

Hunter POV We all got changed before heading over to the pool

Hunter POV
We all got changed before heading over to the pool. "Hunter, you got any.. diving experience?" Emira laughed. "I can, do it." I shrugged. "That works, you can start." She gestures towards the diving board at the edge of the pool. "Huh? Erm, okay." I sighed before stepping up to the diving board.

"Come on Hunter, you got this!" Y/N cheered from the edge of the pool. Alright, I stretched my arms above my side taking a few deep breaths. I formed the arch of a perfect dive before diving into the water, skimming a few inches before the water getting about twenty feet before coming up for a breath.

Your POV
"Nice Hunter!" I exclaimed. "Who's next?" Emira smiled. "I'll go!" I said as I stood up. I walked to the diving board stretching my leg up in front of me on the board. I dove into the water, drifting a few feet under the water feeling my legs slip under behind me.

Hunter POV
I sat on the lowered edge of the pool, sort of like a seat in the water as Y/N flew into the water. She came up a few feet from where she had hit the water before turning to look at Emira then her eyes quickly flickered to me. I smiled at her before she moved to sit next to me. "That was good." "I know." She winked.

Your POV
"What was that about not telling you I was a swimmer? Looks like you forgot to mention, the same thing." Hunter joked. I sighed laying my head on his shoulder. Edric ran up to the board, "You ready?" He smirked before running off the board, soaring a couple feet ahead of the board flying through the water. "Whoah." Hunter muttered. Ed came out of the water with a huge grin, "Pretty cool, huh?" "Pretty cool." Hunter agreed. "Yeah." I smiled.

Hunter POV
"Emira, you're up!" Y/N beamed. "Gotcha!" She sprinted to the board, stretching one arm over the other. She moved slower than the rest of us had, gracefully diving in to the water. She barely went under, skimming against the top of the water for a few feet before turning to us, "How's that?" "Nice!" Y/N shouted.

Your POV
"So who wins?" Hunter asked. "No one." I shrugged. "What?" "We've never really chosen winners, we never keep track." "But- then what's the point?" "Have fun." I pushed him in the arm lightly. "We have so much to teach you." Edric sighed throwing his head back on the side of the pool.

Hunter POV
"It's hot out today." Y/N groaned. "Luckily you have this huge ass pool!" Emira joked. "Luckily." Y/N laughed.

Your POV
I laid my head on the side of the pool while reached for Hunter's hand, hooking my fingers through his. I kept my hand there for a second, rubbing a small scar in between his index and middle finger for a moment. I thought about asking how he'd gotten it but decided against it.

Hunter POV
I squirmed a little as Y/N touched a scar on my hand, it didn't hurt it was just.. unfamiliar. Her touch was soft and gentle, almost even reassuring. Reassuring, she was there, she wouldn't hurt me. I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek, smiling through it before hearing Ed shout, "Awe gross! PDA!"

Your POV
I felt my face heat up as Hunter just turned to him and smirked before kissing me again on the nose and leaning back on the edge of the pool.