Fainted

Your POV
"Emira, Ed, Y/N!" She called. We stepped up to get our coffee. "Thank you Nyx, we'll see you!" I exclaimed. "You better." She laughed. I quickly typed her number into my scroll sending a "Hi! It's Y/N, from Flinny's." before putting my scroll away.

Hunter POV
I leaned on the window of the coffee shop feeling the lack of energy all through my body before suddenly falling to the floor. I lost my vision and then everything went dark.

Your POV
"Did you see that?" I asked Ed while Em was in the bathroom before we headed up to the roof. "See.. what?" Ed questioned me confused. "Out the window, I saw something." I replied frantically. "Let's go check it out then." Edric smiled. "Alright." I responded. We walked over to the window and all of a sudden I saw Hunter crumpled on the floor. I gasped stepping away from the window stumbling into a table behind me. "Careful! Those table clothes took ages." Nyx called out laughing.

I stepped back towards the window to see if I had really seen what I thought I had, sure enough Hunter was laying on the ground. I ran out the door staring at Hunter laying on the floor. I sat down next to him and scooped his head up laying it in my lap. I looked around for anyone who could help before spotting Ed standing above us, he had followed me out. "Edric get help, please!" I pleaded with tears in my eyes. He nodded before dashing into a nearby healing supply store. I ran my hands through Hunter's hair looking him in the eyes. I was willing him to wake up.

Edric POV
I ran into the store frantically, "Please help! A boy fainted by Flinny's." A woman wearing a brown plaid dress with a brown button down jacket over it with black heels with warm brown skin stepped out from the back of the shop. Her white hair curled at the bottom of her face. Her pomegranate and coconut perfume danced through the room as she walked towards me. "I'll help." She said in a calming manner. "Show me to the boy." She stated. I ran back towards where the golden guard was laying.

Your POV
Edric was coming back with a woman, "Relax, you've done enough." She said stepping towards Hunter. I pulled away, not wanting to be in the way of him getting the proper help he needed. I watched carefully as she examined him, she put a hand on his wrist checking for a pulse, put her ear to his chest listening to his breathing. "Do you know what happened to make him faint?" She asked. "No we weren't here when it happened, Y/N saw him fall through the window." Ed answered. I couldn't speak, I was so in shock.

"Get him some water, and something cold. A towel with cold water or an ice pack." She commanded Ed. He hurried off into a nearby shop before the woman turned to me again. "I'm sure your very worried, that's normal. People often feel a sort of connection to people they find injured." She said. "He's going to be okay though, looks like the heat just got to him and he was out of breath." She informed me. "I'm glad." I managed to say.

Edric POV
I hurried into a store where a boy with gray hair and cat ears sat behind the counter. He wore a sunflower sweater with jean shorts. His slitted yellow eyes flicked to me as I rushed through the door. "A boy fainted, I need water and something cold." I blurted out. "Gotcha." He smiled before walking into the back, revealing a matching gray tail. He walked back out with black painted claws around a cup of water and a towel with cold water on it laying on his scarred fore arm. "Come again soon." He called out as I rushed out of the shop.

Your POV
Ed finally returned with the water and cold item. I leaned Hunter up in my arms. "We've gotta get him inside." I announced. "Yeah." Ed agreed. "Help me out then?" I replied. "Oh, yeah." he responded helping me get Hunter onto his feet. His eyes fluttered as we did and he attempted to stand without a word but his legs collapsed as he tried. Edric and I carried him into the coffee shop. "Shit.." Nyx mumbled under her breath. "There's a couch in the break room. Take him in here." She gestured to behind the counter.

Hunter POV
I tried to open my eyes but all I could see was a pulsing black, heat rushed through my body. I could feel cool leather underneath my skin. It was much colder in here than out there, suddenly I could feel a wash cloth laid across my forehead as I laid my head back onto the arm of the couch. After a few moments my vision returned, I glanced around the room and saw a woman with white hair and... the male Blight twin? "Hey.." He said awkwardly. I managed a wave before closing my eyes again. The woman handed me a cup of water but as I drank she kept her hand on the cup so I didn't drop it. Although I could move again, I was still weak.

I sipped the water before finally gaining the strength to speak again, "Where am I?" I questioned. "Break room of Flinny's." The Blight twin replied.

Your POV
I sat outside the door to the break room while Emira held my hand. She told me it would be okay and reassured me while Ed had stayed in the room with Hunter. "I just.. can't see him like that." I groaned. "It's o-" Emira started to say before being cut off. "Donut for Y/N." Nyx said with a sorry smile. "It's on me this time." She added. "Don't try to fight it." She finished. "Thank you." I took a deep breath. "I really appreciate it." I said. Emira stood behind me as I approached the door.

Hunter POV
Someone pushed through the door of the break room, I looked at the door to see.. Y/N? "Hey." She didn't make eye contact as she said it. "Hey." I responded nervously. "I.. bought you a donut." She smiled. "You didn't have to." I lied. I mean of course she didn't have to but.. I didn't really have the cash to deny free food right now. "I'm fine now." I said genuinely, stumbling off the couch. "I have to go back to work, sorry." The woman with white hair called back as she hurried out.

Your POV
"Ed!" Emira whisper yelled as she dragged him out of the room. "hm? oh, yeah. We're gonna go stand, outside of this room." Ed followed Em out of the break room. "Why.. were you crying?" I asked. "Belos kicked me out cause of what I did last night." He blurted out. "Shit." I muttered. "Yeah, big shit." He agreed.