Thanks Ed

Your POV
I flopped down on the bench next to Hunter laying down against him. "Hey." He greeted. "Hey, how'd it go with Em?" I asked reaching for his hand. He obliged, letting me hold his hand before gently holding mine, "I think, well." "Yeah?" "Yeah, she said, I wasn't that bad." He laughed. "That's good."

Hunter POV
She pressed against my side comfortably, "So, canoeing?" "Yep." She laughed. She laid back further into my lap when Edric strolled over, in grey swim trunks and a black tank top. "Hey!" He called out. "Hey!" Y/N replied. "Shower's open." He informed us. "Guess it's my turn." I sighed, sliding out from underneath Y/N.

Your POV
Edric sat down on the other bench looking at me with a smile, "What'd you guys talk about?" He beamed. "Not much Ed, nice swim trunks." "Thanks, Emira bought them for me. She says I can't dress myself well.." "Oh, well they look nice. Who else is going to the lake for canoeing tonight?" I asked. "Luz, Mittens, Viney, Oh yeah, Mittens' other friends, Willow. Goose? No wait.. Gus! Maybe some others.. Viney's friends maybe, you know? That guy with brown hair and the other one, I.. don't know their names." "That's a lot of people." "Yeah." He shrugged.

"Nervous?" He asked. "No, of course not." "Yeah you are." "What?" I questioned him. "We've been friends since like, forever. I can tell when you're nervous." "Fine, a little bit." "Why?" "Hunter, me, a ton of people. What if he doesn't get along with people or.. worse, what if he gets along really well and I end up sitting on the sidelines?" I mumble. "That won't happen." He said surely.

"And how do you know?" "Who would ignore someone so special like you?" His voice cracked as he spoke. "Mean it?" "Of course I do." "Thanks Ed."

Hunter POV
I guess Y/N can give people things through portals cause suddenly a portal opened up in front of out of the shower curtain and out fell honey and vanilla shampoo, conditioner and body wash. Along with a wash cloth and towel. I thought about saying thank you to the portal but didn't, it'd be weird if she couldn't hear me.

Your POV
I laid back on the bench, feeling the sun touch my face gently. I watched a bird fly overhead as I thought, I thought about the crazy last two days I'd had, and canoeing, even the crazy days up ahead. Emira hurried over, "Hey!" "Hey Em!" She sat down on the bench next to me. She was wearing a black bikini top with jean shorts, her long hair had been tied into two low buns that lay just above her shoulders, seemingly threatening to touch her shoulders.

Hunter POV
(Again, not writing about someone taking a shower so time skip)
I dried off before realizing, I only had my dirty clothes. Suddenly I realized there was an outfit laying on the chair in the shower area, Y/N must've put it there while I was in the shower. Those portals are an impressive skill. Grey plaid boxers, a grey graphic tee and black swim trunks with a white drawstring.

Your POV
Hunter strutted over in the outfit I had picked out for him, "You like it?" He nodded, "Yeah, thank you." Hunter plopped down next to Edric. His damp hair laid on his forehead in a stunning way that only he could do so naturally.

Hunter POV
"So, are we heading out?" I asked. "Yep." Emira replied. "Let's go then!" Y/N exclaimed. "I'm driving." She added.

Your POV
I spun a broom around in my fingers before laying in down in the air for everyone to get on, Em sat behind me her arms around my shoulder with Ed holding onto her, Hunter had his arms awkwardly draped over Edric as if he was scared of catching cooties from him.

"I don't bite, unless that's what your into." Edric laughed, "No but for real, relax. No need to be scared of touching me, I don't mind if that's what you're worried about." Hunter didn't say anything but readjusted his hold to be more secure.

Hunter POV
Y/N drove in smooth stroke, no small jittery movements. If we were going down, we glided down in a matter of seconds, she would slide to the sides silkily smooth. It was strange being so close to Edric but he didn't seem to notice my worry, or at least mind.

Your POV
The view of the lake came into view, some kids had enchanted this lake years ago so it wouldn't boil, no matter what. As you might imagine it became sort of a social spot, of course, it's known for being much worse than that but we were just here for the socials tonight.

Hunter POV
Little people running around the lake came into view, I couldn't see much from so far but I could see a little. People running, water, a dock, canoes.

Your POV
"Almost here!" Emira grinned. "Yeah." I agreed.

Authors note:
I feel the need to warn you guys so I don't get like, sued for emotional damage, this story is ending soon. I'm not saying this because I have to stop righting or anything so the ending will not be rushed, don't worry! This story is just reaching its natural ending. This story will not be the last you see of me, or Hunter so don't worry about that either! Once I've completed this story I'll start working on another story very soon! (Probably one of the ones I haven't worked on in a while.)