He's comfortable

Edric POV
I had forgotten how much Y/N had been through recently, I mean not forgot but.. it just hit me how hard all of that must've been. Her legs were splattered with scars like paint, her boyfriend.. got exiled by his own Uncle and lives with her now. Not to mention she had to see him, not moving on the ground. And I had been worrying about myself.. I felt the waves of guilt crash over my head.

Your POV
"Do you want to come with us, Hunter?" I asked gazing into his magenta eyes. "I do." He grinned. "Great, it's at seven at night tomorrow." Emira replied. "Night canoeing." Hunter added. "So what should we do all day before that?" Edric yawned. "I'm thinking lazy day at home." I yawned back in return. "That works with me." "Agreed." Hunter added sleepily.

Hunter POV
"Let's watch a scary movie." Emira smirked. "Alright." "Sure." "Yeah!" Y/N cuddled against my side, wrapping an arm around me. "Which one?" Edric laughed. "Hmm.. how about Friday the 13th?" Y/N suggested. "Yeah!" Suddenly Emira conjured up a TV, floating in the perfect spot for visibility from the bed. Impressive. "Wow." I mumbled. "I know, right?" Y/N whispered to me. I smiled at the shared moment.

Your POV
Hunter was warm as the cool air drifted through the window, I had an arm around him and my head against his chest. I could feel his breath underneath me, it was calming. Emira opened the movie, "Wait." She stopped. "We need snacks." She announced looking at Edric like a drill Sargent. He nodded before heading downstairs to grab snacks. "No more popcorn! I'm sick of it!" I called after him.

I pressed my head down against Hunter's chest listening to his heart beat as I relaxed into him. The soft fabric of his shirt felt, nice under my face. It didn't rub against my face in an uncomfortable way but rather stayed in a soft bunch.

Hunter POV
Edric burst back through the door with snacks piled up in his arms, coca colas, big bag of purple doritos and a plate of totinos in his arms. "Em, movie." "Gotcha." She turned to movie on and Y/N moved off my chest and laid her head on my hip so she could see the movie.

Your POV
It was only like seven or eight by now but I still felt like I was going to pass out. Maybe it was the long day of thinking my boyfriend was dead in front of a coffee shop, maybe it was the relaxing feeling that came from Hunter's cologne or maybe it was just being tired. The movie started fairly normally, some teenagers at a camp site. I felt myself getting drowsy as I stretched my legs to the bottom of the bed.

Hunter POV
Her gentle breaths on top of my waist brought me to sync my breathing with hers. I let my urges take over and ran a hand through her hair, slowly leaving the space for her to tell me to stop. She didn't though, she didn't tell me to stop playing with her hair. "Your hair is soft." I hummed.

Your POV
His fingers gently touched from my scalp down my hair, curling my hair around his fingers and scrunching my hair into his hands. It felt nice the way he was so gentle. I slid to the side looping an arm over him and closing my eyes laying on his chest.

Hunter POV
I glanced down at her, her eyes were closed and her breathing had slowed a little. I placed a hand on her back gently, to no reply. "Hah! She always falls asleep first!" Emira exclaimed. "She's asleep?" "Yeah!" Emira laughed. I pulled her closer so instead of laying on my chest, her head was right under my chin.

It was pretty obvious she was asleep, even when I moved her she didn't react. I watched the movie feeling a tired feeling roll through my body. I took a bite out of a dorito as I thought through the day. We had done, so much. Living in the castle we didn't really do, fun stuff, much at all. It was work mostly, even the fun stuff they managed to make work. Like swimming, I loved swimming here with my friends but swim meets were just a fancy assignment for me.

I wrapped an arm around her, holding her close to my heart with a soft grin. A grin that wasn't for anyone else, just myself in the darkness. I felt myself drift off as I held Y/N.