Hunter's scar

Your POV
Emira threw herself down next to me, Edric piled on next to her and Hunter laid down slowly and carefully on my other side. He held onto my hand while he tried to get confortable. After a few moments despite the lack of space we had all gotten comfortable on the hammock, Hunter had his head in the crook of my shoulder and his arm over me spilling onto Emira who laughed about it. Ed was faced up with his arms under his head and Emira had her arms outstretched above her head. "Let's play music." Emira exclaimed. "Yeah!" "Agreed." "Sure."

Hunter POV
"You play it, you've got the best music." Y/N laughed. "Gotcha." Emira winked while pulling out her scroll.

(The playlist their listening to is: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1zUNO4KawLQdCW3jFmcwYt?si=H3vl0ulgTI2ydDOnRylfbw

I gave Emira my weird old music taste haha, listen to it while reading for the full experience ;)

Your POV
Emira clicked the music on her scroll and seconds later it started playing. "Emira, your music taste is so good!" I complimented. "You know it." "I do." Hunter pressed further into the crook of my shoulder until I could feel his breath against my collarbone, we had all taken off our coats hours ago and left them in the house so his hooked nose was pressed against my skin. His breath was warm and comfortable.

Hunter POV
I was pressed against Y/N, my nose against her collarbone, chest beside hers, leg over hers. I could feel the rise and fall of her breath, the warmth of her skin. I could even hear when she hummed quietly to the song. "Your backyard is, the coolest." I said. "Think so?" "Definitely." "Let me show you something cooler." She smirked.

After almost flipping the hammock a few times we managed to get off of it. The four of us stood for a moment, stretching, readjusting to standing again before Y/N began to lead us to the gate. Green vines grew over the gate, a small golden latch was art arched to the white gate. She unlatched it, pressing her back against the gate to push it open before leading us out.

Hunter POV
Where were we going? How could it be cooler than that yard? All good questions. None of which I knew the answer to. When the gate opened in front of us there stood a sand path leading up a hill. Y/N took a few steps up the path before turning back and smiling at us, "Come on!" Quickly Edric and Emira had left my side, following her. They stood four feet ahead of me, waiting for me to join them. What other choice was there? I followed after them feeling myself crack a smile.

Your POV
"You guys going to love this." I announced excitedly. "I think so too." Hunter smiled softly, smile lines apparent on his face. "If you say so, it must be great. Never had Y/N be wrong about something like this." Emira replied nudging Hunter.

Hunter POV
I laughed as Emira tried to make Y/N look good. Believe me, Y/N did that all on her own. We started to reach the top of the hill and the sky started to come back into view. White clouds and the beaming sun.

Your POV
"Almost there." I said with a grin. I looked down to see it, the lake. By the lake was a picnic table, the field around the lake had flowers, grass, moss and other plants. I began to run down the hill until I reached the picnic table. "This place is the coolest!" Emira said. "Isn't it?" I smiled.